The skin contains different components that help them to make the skin clear and brighten. Collagen and elastin are the two main components of the skin that makes it tighten. Moreover, it also helps to make skin more younger and juvenile. With increasing age when our body undergoes several degenerative changes. Simultaneously, the proteins beneath the skin also start deteriorating. Due to this our skin face wrinkles and fine lines and several issues. People try different treatments to make their skin healthy and young again but do not get effective results. Several cosmetic treatments can help improve age-related symptoms. However, individuals still face confusion about Ultherapy vs Hifu: What is the difference in their outcomes and procedures?
What is Ultherapy?
It is a non-invasive procedure that aids in skin tightening and lifting. Moreover, it is a wrinkle-removal technique that is safe and FDA-approved. Ultherapy in Dubai uses ultrasound rays. These rays penetrate the skin layers and promote the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Moreover, tighten the drooping skin to eliminate faults.
What is HIFU?
It is a therapeutic procedure referred to as high-intensity focused ultrasound. This treatment is quite similar to Ultherapy in Dubai. The doctors consider it an alternative to the surgical face. This procedure also utilizes ultrasound rays that penetrate the inner layers of the skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production. Moreover, it also renews the old collagen present.
Difference between Ultherapy and HIFU:
Both these procedure works under the same mechanism but produces outcomes differently. Ultherapy uses ultrasound waves only to heat up and stimulate collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin.
Whereas, HIFU Treatment in Dubai is also a non-surgical procedure. But it uses a high-intensity focused ultrasound that not only heats the deeper layer of the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also destroys the target tissues of the treatment area.
However, the outcomes and procedure are the same for both treatments. They can help to treat different skin flaws like wrinkles, and fine lines and improve the texture and tone of the skin. In addition, they can also change the facial contours by making the skin tighten. Both treatments are advantageous in different areas of the body.
Since both procedures have the same effect therefore they work on the same treatment method. The dermatologist ensures the eligibility of the client before initiating the treatment. He assesses the past medical history and analyzes the condition of the treatment area to reduce the risk and complications during the treatment. These procedures require special supervision and care therefore, the doctor prefers their clinics for the treatment.
- Utilizes a gentle cleanser to cleanse the area of treatment.
- Disinfects the area to remove debris and dirt.
- Spread the ultrasonic gel on the target area. It contributes to the device’s movement being more fluent. Second, it offers a medium for evenly dispersing the radiation.
- Moves the device over the region to ensure the equal distribution of heat. Avoid putting the device in a still place for a longer period since it can cause damage and burns to the skin.
- Requires no recovery time. The client discharges once the treatment completes.
Although aftercare guidelines are challenging to follow for patients. The doctors strictly suggest following these measures because they help to sustain the outcomes for a longer time.
- Do not use blood thinners for one to two weeks after the treatment.
- Refrain from using hot water.
- Limit the exertion and strenuous exercises.
- Do not lift heavy weights.
- Keep the treatment area neat and tidy to reduce the risks of infections.
- Drink enough water to avoid dehydration.
- Keep sun exposure to a minimum.
- Before going outside, cover the treated area with sunscreen with a high SPF.
- Avoid touching your treated region without reason.
- Take your medications without any carelessness.
- Follow up with your doctor as he suggests.
Ultherapy and Hifu Treatments in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah work under the same principle. Therefore, produces almost the same outcomes with the following advantages.
- Safe and non-invasive Laser Treatments.
- Does not have any complications or after-effects.
- Provide long-term results.
- Does not require a longer recovery time.
- Allows the practitioner to target specific areas of the face or body with precision.
- Cost-effective and successful treatments.
- Helps to tighten the skin.
- Decrease the appearance of wrinkles and creases.
Book a Consultation!
If you have any questions regarding Ultherapy vs HIFU: What is the Difference? Then our doctors can clear your concerns. Since they value the concerns of their clients most. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers both these procedures under the supervision of experts. We have experienced and licensed doctors that professionally perform their treatment. If you also want to get any of those treatments, feel free to contact us. Fill out the form and schedule your consultation shortly.