All the women are so self-conscious that they strive to look beautiful from every angle. As you may know, the most noticeable aspect of the face is the smile. What makes it so appealing? The lip with a perfect pout, because it is trending worldwide. If you want a treatment that will make your features more youthful and attractive. But everyone is always curious about the expense of the treatment. Don’t worry; we are offering effective and reasonable treatment. The Cost of Russian Lip Fillers In Dubai is very low. The procedure shows the desired result with low maintenance. The treatment is non-invasive and effective for all applicants.
What Are Russian Lip Fillers?
The procedure is also known as Russian-style lip augmentation. It is a specialized treatment that focuses on enhancing the appearance of the lips. Because it works by making them bigger and more natural. In contrast to typical lip fillers, which simply add volume. The Russian Lip Fillers entail injecting the filler into various locations. This method improves lip definition, contour, and symmetry. Fillers are pumped upward into the focus point of the lips. It draws attention to the cupid’s bow, making it appear to be a heart. It also adds volume and lifts the focal point of the lips. While not adding volume to the sides.
The Cost of Russian Lip Fillers in Dubai is inexpensive. It can range from AED 1100 to AED 1500. But it is necessary to visit the clinic to check on the final estimates. Because the expert will decide the treatment amount after examining your condition. Because the expense of the procedure is influenced by many factors.
The cost of the procedure can vary because of many aspects. Because everyone has unique styles of lips. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
The cost of cosmetic operations often varies by area. Prices in urban locations. And also, areas with higher living costs may have higher costs.
Expertise of the Provider:
The skill level and successful track record of the expert affect the price. Because experienced and reputable professionals will charge more.
The reputation of the clinic has an impact on the price. Renowned institutions with first-rate amenities may demand a higher price. Than lesser-known alternatives.
Selection of the Procedure:
The type and quality of filler can have an impact on the cost. High-quality filters are more expensive. But they also produce better, longer-lasting results.
There are many advantages to using this innovative method of filler. But it can vary according to the condition of the applicants. The following are the key benefits of the procedure:
- It is a non-invasive treatment.
- The lips will appear larger and smoother.
- It will aid in achieving the perfect, enticing pout.
- The treatment involves microscopic incisions.
- Natural-looking outcomes.
- After the procedure, you can get a beautiful, perfect grin.
- Give your lips a heart-shaped appearance.
- When compared to basic fillers, it lasts longer.
We always request a pre-treatment consultation appointment with us before treatment. During this session, the practitioner can assess your expectations. And what you are looking for. They also perform some standard tests and review your medical history. And also educate you on the treatment and other terms. After hearing everything, the practitioner will offer a solution.
The technique for the Russian lip is basic and straightforward. But such sensitive treatments should only be conducted by expert surgeons. You can’t put your trust in someone who doesn’t understand the goal of this technique. It is done under local anesthesia to make the process as painless as possible. The following are the key steps of the procedure:
- The expert will clean the target side with an antiseptic solution.
- They will administer the anesthesia to the target side.
- The practitioner will concentrate on improving the form of the lip rather than its size.
- The expert will inject a tiny amount of filler with a smaller syringe.
- The expert will make heart-shaped lips by injecting filler into the middle of the lip.
- The technique only takes 40 to 60 minutes to achieve the required lips.
- It may take several sessions to achieve realistic results.
- The treatment is easy and rapid.
The practitioner will provide some aftercare instructions. It is critical to follow the recommendations. It will help you recover fast and have a flawless lip. The following are the aftercare instructions for the procedure:
- You may have temporary oedema after the procedure.
- Apply cold packs to reduce swelling, irritation, and bruising.
- For the next 24 to 48 hours, avoid intense activities.
- Applicants must avoid putting pressure on the target area.
- Do not take pain relievers unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not smoke or consume alcohol.
- If you suspect a mild infection, take the prescribed medications.
- Stop using cosmetics in the target area.
Why Choose Us?
If you are bored of receiving traditional fillers. And also want to improve your appearance. Then call our professional dermatologists. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai has experienced dermatologists. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our doctor will check your condition and ensure the treatment’s safety.