Hair is the most important factor in boosting your confidence. But hair loss is the most common problem nowadays. People wish for a full head of hair for their self-esteem. Many procedures offer the best outcomes. However, everyone is not the ideal candidate for hair restoration methods. Tape-In Hair Extensions In Dubai are the most popular method available. They are lightweight and almost unnoticeable because they lay flat on the head. They are available in a wide range of colours and lengths. These are a versatile and convenient alternative for adding length and volume. And also experimenting with different hair colours.
What Is Tape-In Hair Extensions?
These hair alternatives are semi-permanent hair augmentation treatments. That involves using adhesive tape in the procedure. It will help to connect small wefts of hair to your own hair. These extensions are made of high-quality human hair or synthetic materials. That fits in well with your current hair. Hair wigs In Dubai provide long-term advantages.
Advantages of Tape Hair Extensions:
It is a non-invasive Hair Restoration Treatment in Dubai. The treatment helps to avoid invasive treatment. It offers many benefits to the applicants. But the following are the major benefits of the treatment:
- Tape-in extensions are indistinguishable from your natural hair. Because they provide texture and the look of natural hair. The thin tape wefts lie flat against your scalp and produce smooth integration.
- Unlike other hair extension methods, they are quick and simple to apply. An experienced stylist can complete the installation.
- The treatment provides limitless style options. The treatment helps achieve the desired look. You can curl, straighten, or braid them. Experiment with various hairstyles without fear of hurting your extensions.
- They can last up to eight weeks or longer with proper maintenance. Because of its lifespan and suitability. You can enjoy your long locks without having to do extra maintenance.
How Does The Procedure Work?
The expert will apply the tape to the hair by sandwiching two wefts together. They will attach them with your own hair between them. It is recommended that the hair slice between the tapes be narrower in width. So that stray hairs do not hang out of the tab. The expert will match the density of the hair strand with the tap. The selection of the procedure depends on the condition of your natural hair. The Hair Wigs Treatment In Dubai works in the following steps:
- Consult an expert before installation to determine the ideal length, colour, and quantity.
- To establish a firm base for the extensions. Your natural hair is sectioned into horizontal rows.
- Each tape-in weft is secured to a thin part of your natural hair.
- Stylists combine and shape your hair to create a natural, seamless look.
- The expert will guide you through the aftercare of the treatment.
There are many things you can do to keep your hair extensions looking good. The first and most important factor is taking care. Avoid any products containing alcohol, oil, or sulphate. These components will not only dry out your extensions. But will also weaken the glue that holds the tape to your hair. The following are the aftercare instructions for Hair Extensions in Dubai:
- To avoid tape damage, use sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Wash your hair in a downward motion.
- Applicants must refrain from touching the tape wefts.
- Detangle your hair with a soft-bristled brush, beginning at the ends.
- When styling, avoid using too much heat and use a heat protectant.
- To avoid damage, use a lower heat setting on styling equipment.
- Make regular consultations with your hairdresser to ensure the safety.
What is the Lifespan of Tape in Hair Extensions?
All tape hair extensions should be removed and re-installed after 6–8 weeks of wear. But if your hair’s growth cycle and the condition of your extensions demand it. The extensions should be left in place for 8 weeks. After 6–8 weeks, your own hair will regrow, and the extensions will have moved with it. Because it also produces a greater gap between the tab and your scalp. Because there is more room for hair to become stuck between your extensions. The hair may begin to mat and tangle. It is critical to have them removed within 8 weeks of wear. It will help prevent any harm from occurring to your own hair.
Cost of Hair Wigs & Extensions:
The Cost of Hair Wigs In Dubai and Extensions are reasonable. It starts at AED 1000 and goes up to AED 9000. But this is not a reliable cost because it depends on circumstances. You must consult with the expert for cost details. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The doctor’s expertise.
- The physical condition of the applicants.
- The intensity of hair loss.
- The location and reputation of the clinic.
- The selection of the treatment option.
Why Choose Us?
If you are suffering from hair loss or have a bald head. You want a safe hair restoration procedure at a reasonable cost. We offer immediate and noticeable results without suffering from side effects. Please contact the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai. They will help you resolve your issue. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.