Dubai is a booming hair transplant hub in the current era. So many celebrities like to come here to get their transplants done. Most prominent people have already done so. “Celebrities Who Had Hair Transplants in Dubai” may be found in this blog post. The rise of the transplant trend among celebrities is not hidden from us. Thanks in part to social media. While many people still prefer not to reveal the procedure they have received. People who got “plugs” in the 1990s. Now they have horizontal scars on the back of their scalp. That shows they had transplantation. FUE transplants have changed everything. The treatment works so effectively. There is no incision or scar to expose the operation’s secret. Keep reading to explore more about the treatment.
Celebrities’ Hair Transplants?
Both male and female celebrities have undergone Hair Transplant Surgery. We’re sure you have no idea that all these celebrities had undergone the treatment!
Male Celebrities with Hair Transplants:
Hai loss is not a single man’s issue. There are many famous people who also suffer from hair issues. But they always go for the right procedure in the right place at the right time. The following are very famous male celebrities with hair transplants:
- John Travolta (star of the film Pulp Fiction).
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk (entrepreneur associated with Tesla and SpaceX).
- David Beckham is a footballer (English football legend).
- Rooney, Wayne (former England footballer).
- Chef Gordon Ramsay (a celebrity chef in the United Kingdom).
- Affleck, Ben (American actor and director).
- Hemsworth, Chris (Australian actor).
- Salman khan, (The king of the film industry).
Female Celebrities that Have Had Hair Transplants Include:
Male baldness is not a problem. There are many female celebrities who also transplant their hair. To overcome hair receding. The following enlisted female stars got the procedure:
- Naomi Campbell is a model (from the United Kingdom).
- Tyra Banks,s (American television personality)
- Keira Knightley is a British (English) actress.
- Davis, Kristin (the star of Sex and the City).
- Fergie Duhamel is an actress (Singer for the Black-Eyed).
- The Oprah Winfrey Show (talk show host in the United States).
- Jennifer Aniston is a celebrity (Actress from the United States)
Hair Transplantation and Its Varieties:
Hair transplantation is the process of transplanting hair from one’s own head. Then they will insert into the top or front of one’s head. This treatment entails removing healthy follicles from the back of the head. Then grafting them. The grafts are then re-planted in the skull where they are needed. Or where the effect of baldness is obvious. Hair transplants are classified into two types:
Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure that involves extracting a single follicle. Then replant it in the head. This approach produces excellent transplant results. But it carries a high risk of follicle injury. Because it is difficult to remove the follicle with care and without fracturing it. The most significant advantage of this surgery is. It results in a natural-looking hair transplant with little to no scarring.
This is a process that involves moving a strip of hair. It takes hair strands from one side of the head to the other. This operation begins with an incision. It removes a strip of follicles from the backside of the head. After that, the incision is stitched. After then, the strip is separated into grafts. These grafts are subsequently placed in the target location of the head. It occasionally left scars. But because it does not injure the follicle. The method is safer and produces better results.
The Cost of a Hair transplant in Dubai is reasonable. It ranges from AED 7,000 to AED 14,000. It is not an ongoing expense for every applicant. Because it is an aesthetic treatment, and everyone desires a unique look. The experts will determine the cost at the time of consultation. The following are the key factors that can change the expenses:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The location of the clinic.
- The need of the applicants.
- The condition of the patient.
- The location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
If you are a fan of your favorite celebrities and inspired by their appearance. Then consult the top Hair Specialist in Dubai. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is a reliable place for hair procedures. They have experienced doctors for all procedures. If you want to restore your appearance. Then fill out the form below and get your first free consultation. They will assure you of the outcomes of the treatment.