Everyone desires faster and thicker hair growth, but only on their scalp. But dislikes hair growth in other areas. It includes the face, arms, and legs. Hair is a filamentous structure that shields the skin. And also regulates body temperature. But, when this hair becomes excessive. It is unappealing to the human eye and causes the skin to appear dull and dark. As a result, they experiment with various methods to remove hair from their skin. They end up aggravating their skin. But dermatologists are developing painless treatments. Get Smooth Skin, No Sweat. How Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is Changing the Game. This is a reliable treatment to remove the extra hair.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
It is a method that removes the extra hair growth by using light energy. Laser Hair Removal uses a light energy device. Which targets the hair without damaging its surroundings. Hair follicles surround the hair root. When dermatologists use this treatment. They use a laser to target the area and destroy the hair follicles. It also inhibits hair regrowth.
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is the most effective and quick method. It is painless and prevents you from waxing or shaving your hair every week. The laser can help remove hair from many areas of the body. The following are the locations where the laser is helpful:
- Upper Lips.
- Face (covers all the areas of it except the eyes).
- The bikini areas.
- Back and legs.
- Under arms and legs.
Before beginning treatment, the doctor must explain some precautions. It will help to avoid risks and complications during the procedure. The followings are some dos and don’ts.
- Consult a qualified dermatologist before beginning treatment.
- They will inform you about the duration of the treatment and explain the procedure.
- Applicants must have the treatment area before the procedure.
- Candidates must avoid certain medications.
- To stay hydrated, drink plenty of water.
- Avoid as much sun exposure as possible.
Laser Therapy works in sessions and will last 2–6 sessions. With a few weeks gaps. Because the laser is ineffective in treating short ingrown hairs. You must wait for the hair to grow back. But the need for the treatment depends on the client’s skin and hair texture. The following are the various steps in this treatment:
- Dermatologists begin by cleansing your skin.
- Then the expert will highlight the treatment area.
- Wear glasses to protect your eyes.
- Apply the anesthesia or numbing gel so that no pain is felt.
- Move the laser device over and around the target area.
- The laser device emits radiation, which destroys hair follicles.
- Then they will apply the cooling agent to the skin to prevent it from burning.
Because laser treatment is done in sessions. So preventive measures must be followed. These aftercare actions contribute to greater effectiveness. And also long-lasting results. The following is the post-procedure guide:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Apply sunscreen to your face whenever you go out.
- Applicants must avoid washing their faces with hot water.
- Apply cold products to your face to relieve the burning.
- To avoid sweating, avoid strenuous exercise.
- Avoid using any chemical or makeup products.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi has several advantages. The procedure not only removes hair but also prevents new hair growth. Dermatologists consider it normal. An individual receives many advantages from the treatment. The following are the key benefits::
- It aids in the permanent removal of hair.
- The procedure does not irritate the skin.
- There are no side effects.
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- Give immediate results.
- It is a low-cost procedure.
The procedure is effective and safe. But the following are some of the most common side effects:
- Blisters and burns in the treatment area.
Cost of Laser Hair Removal:
The Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is inexpensive. It can range from a session cost of AED 799. Three sessions for AED 2,200. And six sessions for AED 4,400. But this cost can be influenced by the following factors:
- The expertise and experience of the doctor.
- The condition of the treatment area.
- The location and reputation of the clinic.
- The size of the target area.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai has world-class dermatologists. They provide the best care. Laser treatment is a difficult procedure. That demands experience and focus. If you want to get rid of unwanted hair. Under the supervision of professionals. Then simply fill out the consultation form below. And book your first consultation with us.