If you do not have naturally flawless skin, the likelihood that you will experience acne and pimples during your whole life is quite high. However, there are certain preventative steps you may take, such as establishing a regular sleeping schedule and making dietary and lifestyle improvements. However, those zits will also leave scars in their wake. They don’t seem to last forever, but they do take a very long time to go. You are compelled by this circumstance to cover your face in concealer each and every time you must go outside.
However, if you’re looking for a better and more effective way to heal your acne scars, we advise you to try Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What is Glycolic Acid Peel?
Alpha-hydroxy acid is the basis for the chemical peeling procedure known as the glycolic acid peel. This remedy is made from sugar cane, sugar beets, and other organic materials. This acid is categorized as a medium chemical peeling solution because of its medium strength. Glycolic acid peels are frequently used to treat acne scars, stretch marks, and other skin conditions.
This acid’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities make it a good choice for skin therapy. Additionally, it doesn’t result in excruciating agony in the treated area. But it’s important to only receive Skin Care treatment in Dubai from qualified medical professionals.
Purpose of the Procedure:
- Removes the dead skin that will ultimately fall off.
- Reach the skin’s deepest layers.
- Bare younger, healthier skin.
- Delivers efficient dark spot reduction .
- Treatment outcomes are safe.
- Has no recovery time.
- Treating dark pigments brought on by smog, grime, and excessive sunshine.
- Addressing issues with the skin such as wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks.
- Reducing wrinkles.
- Getting rid of extra oil from skin pores.
For an Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi those with pale skin, scars, stretch marks, and minimal facial hair are typically better candidates. Having said that, if you have darker skin, you could still gain from this skin-peeling alternative. It will, however, depend on the issue being addressed.
A glycolic acid peel might not be beneficial for those with the following conditions:
- Prominent sagging of the skin.
- Creased skin.
You must adhere to the pre-treatment care guidelines listed below if you want the glycolic acid peel to be effective.
- Before the day of therapy, make sure you haven’t taken Accutane in the previous 12 months.
- One week before the treatment, stay out of the sun.
- One week before the procedure, refrain from waxing, laser hair removal, and depilatory lotions.
- 2-3 days prior to an Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai, discontinue using any products that include benzoyl peroxide, BHA, retinol, or AHA.
- On the day of treatment, avoid shaving the treatment region.
The application of a glycolic acid peel is done at a dermatologist’s clinic. Your facial skin may be rejuvenated quickly and effectively in this manner.
Typically, the peeling solution used in this procedure contains 30–40% glycolic acid. This solution is applied to the skin by the dermatologist, who then waits two to three minutes before rinsing it off. Just a few minutes are spent on the entire procedure. It is referred to as the lunchtime peel for this reason.
The glycolic acid peel just slightly irritates or burns the skin when applied to it. There could be a very minor stinging sensation, but it won’t bother you much. As a result, you might not require any anesthesia or numbing agent prior to the procedure.
The following are some significant post-procedural guidelines for Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai:
- For at least two weeks following therapy, refrain from tanning.
- Following therapy, refrain from smoking for a few days.
- Timely use of all prescribed topical drugs.
- Limit physical activity and refrain from intense exercise for at least 24 hours following therapy.
These skin issues are generally addressed by this treatment:
- Different skin tone.
- Remove the signs of acne scars and stretch marks.
- wrinkles and fine lines.
- blemishes and freckles.
Additionally, this procedure increases collagen formation, which gives you a more youthful appearance by enhancing skin firmness and elasticity. It is important to note that glycolic acid peels are not a specific therapy for sagging skin. It might simply address little laxity.
The Dynamic Clinic’s skin specialists estimate that Acne Scar Treatment Costs in Dubai will range from AED 400. The actual cost of the procedure will be known at the initial consultation with the expert, as there are some additional factors that will affect the cost of the therapy, such as the size of the treatment area, the number of sessions needed, the doctor’s skill, the location and name of the clinic, and some other costs.
Why Choose Us!
The professionals at Dynamic Clinic can provide you with more information about Scar Treatment in Dubai and other procedures that can improve your skin and appearance. We help people improve their health by providing integrative and holistic preventative healthcare.
We want to help individuals advance in their brains, bodies, and souls. As a consequence, we provide integrative medicine, detoxification, nutritional treatment, and other services in addition to plastic surgery.