A pointed, big nose that is proportionate to the face’s other features enhances the appearance of the face. A beautiful nose complements the unique features of the face. But what if your nose is uneven or has a bump? There is no need to get stressed because there are multiple treatment options that can enhance and modify your features as per your desire, but most people are always scared about the outcomes. Silicone nose surgery in Dubai can permanently reshape your nasal appearance. They are widely used by cosmetic specialists to enhance the length of the nasal bridge while also giving more nose tip extension. Silicone is a rubber-like synthetic fiber that is utilized to modify numerous internal organs. The finest results are obtained by enlargement of the nose with silicon.
The Aim Of The Treatment
The FDA-approved silicone implants used in this nose operation are readily flexible to meet the patient’s aesthetic desires. They have consisted of two shapes: L-shaped and I-shaped. We favor I-shaped implantation since L-shaped implantation has a greater ejection incidence. However, it all depends on the outcomes you desire. I-shaped inserts are commonly utilized for dorsal enlargement, but L-shaped implants can be used for both posterior bulges and point grafts. The treatment option can easily enhance the structure of your face.
People who want to make a substantial change because of their short noses are usually suitable nominees for silicone nose jobs. They must also be medically fit and have natural expectations for the process. You must discuss with the expert before considering yourself so that they can evaluate if you are really eligible.
Once you have decided to modify your nose structure, you must follow the instructions before the treatment:
- Applicants must be emotionally and physically prepared for the day of surgery.
- To decrease the possibility of bruising, experts recommend relaxing and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
- They must avoid tobacco use, consuming alcohol, and using blood thinners.
- and conduct all the required reports for the test.
- must have a proper diet and sleep before the process.
The Silicone Nose Job in Dubai is a very convenient way and consists of very simple steps. Patients are not required to be hospitalized before and after the process. The following are the steps involved in the process:
- After cleaning the wound, the expert injected a general anesthetic to avoid any discomfort.
- It takes almost 3 hours. It depends on the condition of the patients.
- It is less complicated than rhinoplasty.
- Then the surgeons gently install the implants as per your demanded shape after making a little incision in the nose.
- Then the implants are positioned so that they cannot be disconnected from the nasal bones in the bridge area.
- Then they will apply stitches to the incision site and cover it with a bandage.
- Lastly, the expert suggests some medication for relief and healing.
The healing process is speedy if you follow the complete prescriptions which are given below:
- You should sleep with your head raised.
- Avoid severe movement until your doctor suggests you do so.
- Get to the follow-up sessions as soon as possible.
- Do not touch the treated region for the best outcomes.
This treatment option offers uncountable advantages that are enlisted below:
- It is the quickest way to reshape the nose.
- Implants can be specifically tailored to match the needs of the patient.
- Uneven nose bridges have been stretched and endorsed.
- Applicants’ bodies will build a tissue layer around the silicon implantation.
- Silicone does not stretch and keeps its form over time.
- For operations on the tip of your nose, silicone surgery may be preferable.
- A silicone nasal tip is more likely to keep its shape over time.
- Healing takes very little time.
- The effects will appear more effective and persuasive.
- No adverse effects are involved in the treatment.
- It is a permanent method of enhancing your nose appearance.
Silicone Nose Surgery in Dubai costs between AED 5000 and AED 10,000. The prices can change depending on the nature and amount of the surgical work done on the nose. The following figure is merely a rough estimate. However, the following are the factors that can change the cost:
- If the situation of your nose is very flat and irregular, then it will require more treatment insights and the cost will be different.
- If the surgeons are very trained and reputable, then they will charge a premium as compared to fresher doctors.
- The location of the clinic does matter in terms of prices.
Why Choose Us?
Silicone Nose Surgery in Dubai is the most reliable and effective process to restructure your nose. However, it is difficult to put your trust in anyone for such delicate surgery. If you are suffering from that situation, start by educating yourself on what to do next. Choosing a clinic for your procedure is entirely up to you. Just remember a few things. There is a risk if the doctor is eager to get you into the operating room or if the prices are too low. Here we are the best choice. At Enfield Royal Clinic, the experts are highly experienced in enhancing your nose with our surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures. Simply fill out the below-mentioned document and obtain your first free consultation. Our experts will first listen to your objectives, then determine the best method for you and report every aspect in advance.