Staying active is vital for feeling confident and making a good impression. Everyone in today’s generation is preoccupied with their lives. Despite a demanding schedule and rigorous routine. But keeping a healthy lifestyle is difficult. Many people try to adjust their routines to stay young. But after adapting workouts and nutrition plans, they are ineffective. Especially in dealing with stubborn fatty areas. If you’ve tried diet and exercise programmes. But still having patches of undesirable fat. There are many procedures available to enhance the appearance. Sculpt Your Dreams: Lipolysis Treatment In Dubai. This breakthrough, non-invasive process targets specific fat deposits. The procedure helps you attain the contoured physique you desire.
What is Lipolysis?
It is a less invasive cosmetic surgery that breaks down. And also dissolves localised fat deposits in specific body regions. It is a great alternative for people who have reached a healthy weight. But we are still dealing with stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise. Laser liposuction is often known as smart lipo. The treatment helps to remove subcutaneous fat and contour the body. This operation uses a laser to heat the subcutaneous region. It also liquefies stubborn fat deposits. And makes them detachable with a cannula coupled to a suction pump. This procedure is less invasive than standard liposuction.
The procedure is very effective for fat patches. Because it targets a specific region without touching the surrounding area. But to receive the greatest outcomes, applicants must follow the guide. The following are the instructions before the treatment:
- Applicants must avoid blood thinners and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Warfarin or aspirin will increase the risk of bleeding.
- Stop smoking and drinking for at least a week before the treatment.
- Inform the doctor about all of your allergies and health concerns.
- Before receiving the surgery, you must pass all the specified tests.
- Take all the drugs prescribed by your doctor.
- Candidates must avoid exercise and dieting before the treatment.
The procedure for laser liposuction is very effective and painful. The treatment works in the following ways:
- The expert will begin the treatment with the administration of local anesthesia.
- The surgeon next makes a small incision in the treatment area.
- The expert will insert a long needle with a laser-lit tip into the fat pockets.
- Then they will apply the laser beams to the target area.
- The laser radiation stimulates emulsification in the target area.
- This method is gentler and less painful than standard liposuction.
- It does not use a fanning motion to break up fat cells.
- The surgeon inserts a syringe or employs a vacuum device for fat suction.
- The need for the session depends on the severity of the target fat.
- The expert will assist you with aftercare.
After laser liposuction, you will need around a week to recover. This is a less painful recovery period. Then other fat removal treatments. Because of the smaller incisions, you will have less blood loss. But for effective outcomes, the applicant must follow the post-treatment instructions:
- Applicants must take prescribed drugs if they have any discomfort or anxiety.
- Avoid drinking and smoking because they both slow down the healing process.
- Take good care of your treated area and keep it clean by showering every day.
- Avoid workouts and exercise for nearly a week following the operation.
- Applicants must consume a healthy diet after the treatment.
- You must rest for 3 to 4 days after the treatment.
Lipolysis in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is effective for many people. If they desire to undertake non-surgical therapy. The treatment helps reduce fat buildup underneath the skin. The procedure delivers many benefits, but the following are the key benefits:
- The procedure helps you appear slimmer.
- It helps remove fat bulges from your body.
- The treatment helps achieve a model figure in a month.
- It produces long-term results with reduced bruising and oedema.
- This advanced approach provides a well-shaped body posture.
- The treatment also helps with cellulite reduction.
- It helps to tighten the skin.
- The treatment also combats the buildup of fat deposits.
- The procedure maintains self-assurance in social encounters.
- Corrects a double chin, puffiness beneath the eyes, and a bulging stomach.
What Are the Risks of the Treatment?
The negative effects of Laser Liposuction are milder and resolved after a few days. Applicants may feel numbness or soreness in the target area. But it depends on the health of the applicants. Some may experience discolored or loose skin. But these are the most prevalent side effects. After the treatment, some people may feel a burning sensation under the skin.
The Cost of Lipolysis in Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from 4,000 to 13,000 AED. The surgeon will establish the exact cost during your initial appointment. Because several factors influence the last price. The following are the key factors:
- The amount of fat that will be removed.
- The surgeon’s qualifications and experience.
- The need for the treatments.
- The clinic’s reputation and location.
- The condition of the applicants.
Make an Appointment!
Do you want to get rid of subcutaneous fat with laser liposuction? The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai is here to assist you. We have experienced experts for the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.