Non-surgical treatments are becoming the priority for managing different diseases in medical and cosmetic fields. If we put some light on cosmetic treatments, several non-invasive procedures can help you in treating innumerable skin diseases. Similarly, increasing age can cause specific issues to the skin. Our skin has proteins which are collagen and elastin that tightens the skin. They help to regrow the skin when damaged and also help to keep the skin nourished and healthy. Due to the age factor, the collagen starts to decrease in the skin which makes the skin saggy and loose. Therefore, dermatologists invented several procedures to treat these skin conditions. The individual can easily Say Goodbye to Sagging Skin with Ultherapy in Dubai.
What is Ultherapy in Dubai?
Ultherapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a non-invasive procedure that helps to stimulate the production of collagen. This procedure utilizes ultrasound radiation that penetrates deeper into the skin and also renews the existing collagen. It does not require any stitches or cuts. Moreover, it is a safe procedure that only takes 30 minutes or more to complete.
Ultherapy is a safe and FDA-approved technique. That only takes a shorter time to occur. However, the time required is entirely dependent on the surface of the treatment area. The bigger the surface area, the longer it will take the treatment to accomplish. And a smaller area takes less time. The professionals perform this technique in their office setting under their guidance.
- The doctor first makes our eligibility certain for this procedure. In addition, he also analyzes your past medical history to rule out any contraindications.
- Cleanses the area of treatment with a mild cleanser to disinfect it.
- Applies the ultrasonic gel on the target region so that the ultrasound device moves on the area without any trouble and hindrance
- Delivers the ultrasound radiation with a piece of hand-held equipment by moving it all over the area.
- Uses cold compression to ease the aftereffects of the treatment like swelling, redness, or itching. These side effects only occur in a patient who has sensitive skin and resolves on their own after some time.
This surgery aids in the tightening of specific parts of the body. Since it does not invade the inner skin tissues so it does not necessitate any recuperation period. The doctor advises the patient to follow the aftercare measures to make the results appear quicker and become effective.
- Do not touch your face needlessly.
- If you experience pain or discomfort in the treatment region, apply an ice pack.
- Apply a high-SPF sunscreen to the treated area before heading outside.
- Spend only a limited amount of time in the sun.
- Take your prescriptions regularly, as your doctor suggests
- Avoid taking blood thinners for 1 to 2 weeks after therapy.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration
- Refrain from using hot water.
- Avoid lifting big weights and doing hard activities.
- Do not perform activities that cause excessive perspiration since they might lead to infection.
This procedure is getting into common practice because of its non-intrusive nature. Most individuals opt for this procedure due to the innumerable advantages it provides.
- A low-risk procedure that does not cause side effects.
- Do not require a longer convalescence period.
- Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides quicker and more long-lasting results.
- Stimulate the production of collagen that aids in tightening the skin.
- No need for anesthesia because this procedure does not cause pain.
- Produces effective and natural-looking outcomes.
- A non-intrusive procedure that helps you look more juvenile.
Cost of Ultherapy in Dubai:
Ultherapy Dubai Cost is affordable for everyone. However, the cost of the procedure differs for each individual. Because everyone has unique skin problems. The procedure costs between AED 1,499 to AED 11,999. Other factors like the area of the treatment, doctors’ experience, and the number of sessions required for achieving the desired results may also have an impact on the cost.
Book a Consultation:
Say Goodbye to Sagging Skin with Ultherapy in Dubai. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers this procedure at a profitable cost. We have well-qualified doctors who work professionally. They aim to satisfy the patient with the outcomes of the procedure. If you want to get this treatment without any harm or side effects then our clinic is the best choice for you. Directly fill out the consultation form and book an appointment at this time.