Our skin contains several different structures that help to maintain its integrity and texture. The sweat and sebaceous glands secrete different secretions that protect the skin from external damage and harm. However several factors make the skin more prone to unlike conditions. Therefore, to avoid such conditions people try different products on their faces such as sunblock and other products. In some cases, these products do not work to protect the skin from different external factors. And become the cause of different skin states such as rosacea, acne, and sunburns. But now you can easily Say Goodbye to Redness: How Rosacea Treatment in Dubai can Transform Your Skin.
What is it?
Rosacea is a skin condition that leads to chronicity. It forms bumps and pus-filled small vesicles on the skin increasing the visibility of the blood vessels and redness. The cause of rosacea is still unknown. However, it is triggered by several factors such as sun exposure, stress, spicy meals, alcohol, and hot beverages. This chronic condition mostly affects the facial region of a large population. Initially, people do not recognize this condition which it gets worsens with time.
Symptoms and Causes:
This condition occurs due to several different factors such as:
- Genetics or family history of rosacea.
- Rosacea is more prone to occur in those with fair skin.
- Demodex mites.
- Hormonal disturbances such as estrogen, androgen, and testosterone.
- Microorganisms that may cause infection.
- Environmental factors may also trigger.
Since this is a chronic condition it is more likely to develop different symptoms that may become severe with time.
- Thickening of the skin.
- Flushing or redness of the face.
- Eye irritation.
- Visible blood vessels.
- Burning or stinging sensation.
- Dry, rough, scaly skin.
- Bumps or pimples.
Since this condition is idiopathic therefore there is no specific treatment available for rosacea. However, different skin treatments help to improve the condition of the skin and control the severity of the condition. The duration of your treatment depends on the condition of your skin. If your skin condition is more severe your treatment may take a longer time. There are several options for Rosacea Treatment in Dubai.
Topical or Oral Medications:
After analyzing your skin condition the doctor first prescribes you the oral and topical medications. The topical medications include gels, creams, and lotions that have the composition of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory conditions. Moreover, oral medications include antibiotics like tetracyclines and macrolides. Both of these medications aid in improving the symptoms of rosacea by decreasing inflammation and infections.
Laser Treatment or IPL Treatment for Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
The doctors only suggest Laser Treatment and IPL treatments for those whose condition becomes worse with time. Mainly, he suggests these treatments for individuals whose redness and visibility of the blood vessels increase. In laser treatment, the doctor applies light radiations and intense pulsed light to reduce inflammation and remove thickened skin.
Aftercare of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
After giving the treatment, the doctor ensures that the treatment is not causing any side effects. Moreover, he also suggests aftercare measures to make the results more potent and effective.
- To protect your skin from the sun when outdoors, put on sunscreen or a hat with a broad brim.
- Keep away from skin irritants including alcoholic, menthol, or fragrance-containing products.
- Do not use hot tubs, saunas, or steam rooms.
- When washing or exfoliating, try not to scrape your skin too vigorously
- To maintain the moisture in your skin, use a mild moisturizer.
- Refrain from touching or rubbing your skin.
- Steer clear of consuming alcohol and spicy meals, which can cause flare-ups.
- Discuss potential treatments with your doctor, such as antibiotics, topical medicines, or laser therapy.
- Keep your follow-up regular with your doctor.
Benefits of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
Rosacea Treatment helps to reduce the signs and symptoms of this condition. It has proven to be a beneficial treatment.
- Aid in reducing inflammation and redness in and around the afflicted region.
- Improve the skin texture
- Minimize flaking, dryness, and roughness
- Reduce the appearance of enlarged pores
- Treat underlying bacterial and fungal infections that can exacerbate the illness
- Lessen the frequency and severity of flare-ups in the future
- Improve overall skin health by encouraging healing and avoiding additional damage to the skin
Book a Consultation!
If you are tired of facing the condition of rosacea and not getting adequate treatment for your disease. Now you can easily Say Goodbye to Redness: How Rosacea Treatment Can Transform Your Skin. Dynamic Clinic in Dubai offers treatment for rosacea. We have dedicated and professional doctors who value the concerns of their clients. So, if you have any inquiries related to this procedure, feel free to contact us. Fill out the appointment form and book a consultation now.