Tattoos enhance one’s appearance. People acquire ink designs to keep up with the latest fashions. Tattooing is an ancient technique. But it is still a popular hobby for many people today. But with time and trends, people stop liking their tattoos. They are searching for ways to remove them. Do your tattoos look bad? Are you dissatisfied with your decision to get a tattoo? If you are curious about Saline Tattoo Removal vs Laser Tattoo Removal, which is best? Then don’t worry, we will assist you with safety. Here, we will guide you. Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai is the best. It is a non-invasive and successful treatment.
Laser therapy is used to erase tattoo ink. It works by destroying the pigmentation of the tattoo. By using a laser beam across the pigmented area. It does not harm the surrounding areas. Because all the side components are covered in the dark material. That laser rays do not impact adjacent areas. The tattoo is next exposed to a high-intensity beam. It breaks the ink units into smaller pieces.
What is the Difference between Both?
Ink is absorbed by your body during laser tattoo removal. With saline tattoo removal, ink is removed from the skin. The elimination of saline is gentler. For delicate skin, saline is the most friendly option. For example, irreversible brow erasure or everlasting liner erasure. In comparison to beam or exfoliation. It keeps your skin undamaged. Because of their energy wavelengths. Laser tattoo removal can lessen specific ink hues. Colors are not discriminated against in saline solution. It is capable of removing all pigments.
Laser therapy is effective in erasing tattoos. The following are major advantages:
- This treatment for tattoo removal is effective.
- A non-surgical treatment that is simple and painless.
- Shows no scarring or marks.
- Is less painful than the incision.
- Takes less time, and healing is fast.
Pre-Treatment Instructions: Meet with our laser professionals before undergoing laser tattoo removal. Tell them your goals. And how old the tattoo is and how long it has been there. They will build an acceptable strategy for you and tell you to avoid some simple things. The following are the main instructions:
- Avoid using lotions and creams.
- Prevent usage tobacco and alcohol.
- Avoid using a hair removal laser.
- The applicants must skip threading or waxing.
It would be beneficial if you slept well the night before the treatment. And dress up well on the day of the consultation.
Technicians run intense laser beams across the tattoo to break up the pigment. The tattoo ink is broken down into small particles within seconds. And processed outside the body via the lymphatic system. This entire procedure will take an hour. Smaller tattoos take less time. The treatment works in the following steps:
- The expert will clean the area.
- They will apply the numbing gel to make you calm.
- After this, you will be asked to wear protective glasses.
- Then the expert will use the device and insert the Laser beam.
- These rays will break the ink into small pieces.
- The expert will tell you on post-operative care.
The treated region will become sensitive after the laser process. Which may cause stinging, lumps, or allergic reactions. These reactions are usual. If anything goes wrong, contact your dermatologist right away. Applicants must adhere to the following aftercare procedures:
- Wrap a bandage around the treated region for at least three days.
- Keep the place clean and dry.
- Do not use skincare items.
- Avoiding alcohol and smoking will help you heal faster.
- Applicants must use therapeutic moisturizers containing vitamin E.
- Sun and heat should be avoided on the treatment side.
- If you are itching, apply an ice pack.
The chances of adverse side effects are quite low. If you hire a certified laser practitioner. Examine the following potential negative effects of laser tattoo removal.
- Bruising and inflammation in the target area.
- Pigmentation and decoloration in the target region.
- Infection in the treatment side.
If proper aftercare is not provided, these negative effects may worsen.
The Cost of laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai is inexpensive. Using a laser to break up tattoo ink is not very expensive. It starts at AED 2000. It can cost up to AED 5,000 or more. Because it relies on the severity of the disease and the dermatologist’s abilities. The location of the clinic and the availability of experts can alter the expense. For exact cost estimates, please contact our laser professionals.
Why Choose Us?
At Dynamic Clinic, you are our number one priority and the pride of our dermatologists. They handle your difficulties in the most comfortable and health-conscious manner. Get your initial free consultation at our clinic to determine. To take the edge of this opportunity, please complete the form below. They will guide you after evaluating your condition.