Clear and luminous skin is a sign of good health. Rosacea occurs when there is redness and visibility of the smaller blood vessels on the skin. This condition makes people more hesitant about their looks. Most probably it occurs due to more exposure to UV radiation. It makes the skin thin and more sensitive to every particular thing. The blood vessels under the skin become evident and make the skin redden. Moreover, some people also have a larger intake of alcohol and unhealthy food. Similarly, it also causes the skin to become thin and causes rosacea. They try different treatments to treat it. But IPL Treatment for Rosacea is considered the most beneficial Rosacea Treatment in Dubai.
What is it?
Rosacea is a persistent skin disorder that mostly affects the face. The main sign and symptoms of this disease are redness, flushing, visible blood vessels, and little bumps or pimples. In certain circumstances, it may also affect the eyes. Rosacea can be cured with a combination of lifestyle modifications, topical and oral medicines, and laser treatments.
IPL stands for intense pulsed light. It is a non-invasive procedure that helps to manage the sign and symptoms of rosacea. In this procedure, the dermatologist applies light energy on the skin that constricts the blood vessels and helps in decreasing the inflammation of the skin. Eventually, the redness and visibility of blood vessels also subside with the decrease in inflammation.
Rosacea Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a common and non-intrusive procedure. Dermatologist mostly performs IPL treatment in their clinics. They complete it in different sessions to examine the reaction of the skin to the treatment. Moreover, the results are visible after 2-3 weeks of the treatment.
- The dermatologist first ensures the suitability of the client for this procedure and thoroughly examines the skin.
- Cleanses the skin to make the skin free of makeup products, bacteria, and dirt.
- Applies local anesthesia to numb the skin to reduce irritation and discomfort.
- Uses a handheld device to deliver the intense pulse light to the skin. It assists in reducing the redness and inflammation associated with rosacea.
- Applies the ice pack to reduce the discomfort after the procedure.
Results of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
This long-term skin illness produces physical pain and causes redness, flushing, pimples, skin thickness, and blood vessel visibility. Various therapies help to address these issues in a variety of ways. Although a recent study shows that Laser Therapy manifests a 40-60% improvement in patients. Usually, patients attain their desired outcomes after 4-6 sessions.
However, the results may vary according to the skin of the patient. Some may require more sessions and produce late results after the treatment. And some may provide quick and efficient results after moderate sessions. Nevertheless, this treatment is very potent in treating skin conditions like rosacea.
The dermatologist suggests aftercare measures to make the results effective. The point of pondering is that Ipl treatment only helps to improve the symptoms of rosacea and is not a permanent solution to this condition. However, it is a valuable procedure to treat rosacea. The aftercare measures for this procedure are
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 whenever there is exposure to UV radiation.
- Refrain from taking pain-relieving medications.
- Use an ice pack the times when you feel irritation and discomfort.
- Avoid hot baths and saunas that may cause inflammation.
- Do not use exfoliating scrubs and harsh cleansers on the skin.
- Keep your treatment area clean.
Benefits of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
This procedure has several benefits. But it may cause some temporary side effects such as redness, itching, and swelling. These effects resolve on their own after some time. The results are visible after 4-6 sessions. However, it totally depends on the condition of the patient. The treatment provides several benefits and advantages.
- Reduces redness and tightens enlarged pores.
- Non-surgical, safe, and effective.
- Reduces the probability of discomfort.
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- Provides long-term results.
- Less pain was experienced after the procedure.
- Makes you feel more at ease.
- Helps in the reduction of irritating inflammation.
- Handles the redness that borders acne-like lesions.
- Prevents the aggravation of rosacea.
Book a Consultation!
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers IPL Treatment for Rosacea. We have well-qualified doctors who know how to deal with their clients. Furthermore, they value the concerns of their clients and try their best to clear them. If you are tired of rosacea on your face and you want treatment from expertise in a well-known clinic then you are in the right place. Simply, fill out the consultation form and book an appointment without any difficulty.