Rosacea is a chronic skin disease that affects millions of people around the world. There is redness, flushing, and small, pus-filled bumps on the face. It can appear on the cheeks, nose, and forehead. Rosacea can also cause red, dry, and irritated eyes in some people. While the precise cause of rosacea is unknown. But it is a combination of genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors. Sunlight, spicy foods, alcohol, stress, and certain medications can aggravate the symptoms. If the redness bothers you or is causing you to lose confidence in yourself. The redness can last for a long time if the condition is not treated. Rosacea Treatment in Dubai Without Prescription Medication: A Laser Treatment to Try.
The indications of the problem are so visible. It includes inflammatory papules, hyperplasia, or persistent erythema. But it primarily affects the central part of the face, ears, and neck. If you are not diagnosed on time then it can be severe. And also leaving the patient in excruciating pain. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or warning signs. Then please contact our skin specialists:
- Skin that is dry.
- Pores that are quite large.
- Sensitivity of the eyes.
- Blood vessels appear.
- You have red lines on your face.
Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
There are many treatments available to help applicants. But the suitability of the procedure depends on the situation of the applicants. The following are the most effective Treatments for Rosacea in Dubai:
- Laser treatment:
Laser Treatment is a non-invasive and painless procedure. That uses laser energy to boost blood circulation. A dermatologist uses a laser beam to collapse visible blood vessels on the face. The three most common lasers used by skin specialists for this skin condition. Including Erbium YAG lasers, pulse-dyed lasers, and CO2 lasers.
- IPL treatment:
It is a procedure in which a professional uses a controlled light to treat redness. It targets the pimples and inflammation of the forehead, nose, and ears. The recovery period is shorter. And also, the results are more impressive.
- Oral Medications:
It depends on the severity of the rosacea. The professional may prescribe medications to treat facial inflammation. There are many options available for applying in the target area.
You must first consult with a dermatologist to determine. If Rosacea Laser Treatment in Dubai is right for you. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Applicants must avoid wearing makeup or skincare products.
- Candidates must avoid medications.
- If possible, avoid sun exposure.
- Take no blood thinners.
- Stop smoking.
- Applicants must avoid sun exposure.
The procedure is effective and painless. It works in simple ways. The following steps are involved in the procedure:
- The expert will clean the treatment area before the procedure.
- Then they will apply anesthesia to make you calm.
- The expert will give you protective eyewear to wear during the treatment.
- The expert will then use a series of pulses to direct the laser toward the area.
- This light targets the blood vessels that are causing redness and inflammation.
- The procedure is completed in less than an hour and is well tolerated.
- The expert will apply healing gel to the target area after the treatment.
You may experience some redness or swelling following the procedure. This is normal and will go away in a few hours or a few days. The following are the aftercare instructions for the procedure:
- It is critical to avoid sun exposure for several days after the procedure.
- Applicants must apply sunscreen to the treatment area.
- You must use an ice pack on the target area after the procedure.
- Do not use any cosmetics or bleaching agents after treatment.
Benefits of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
The treatments are effective and reliable. It delivers many benefits and provides reliable results.
- The procedure is non-invasive and painless.
- The applicant can resume their normal activities after treatment.
- The procedure makes your skin even and clean.
- Reduces facial redness.
- It makes you feel more at ease.
- Aids in the reduction of itchy inflammation.
- Treats the redness that surrounds acne-like blemishes.
- Prevents the worsening of rosacea.
- The procedure also overcomes its spread.
The procedure is safe and effective, but there are some risks and side effects. The following are the minor risks of the procedure::
- Redness, swelling, or tenderness at the treatment site may occur in some patients.
- They are temporary and go away on their own after a few days.
- It can cause skin darkening that resolves on its own.
- The scarring is uncommon because, after the procedure, the skin becomes sensitive.
- There is a chance of skin irritation and redness.
Cost of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
The Cost of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 800 to AED 2,000. The cost varies depending on many factors. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The needs of the applicants.
- The severity of the condition.
- The reputation and location of the applicants.
Why Choose Us?
The results of the procedure depend on the experience of the dermatologist. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best center. They have a qualified doctor for laser treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation with our doctor.