Everyone wishes for flawless skin. But because of many factors, our skin becomes less attractive. In the same way, narrow, lengthy, dark purplish stripes are called stretch marks. In adolescence, pregnancy, and weight gain. They manifest on the thighs, lower back, breasts, hips, or stomach. But unnatural stretching of the skin is the main contributor to this skin issue. Stretch marks appear on the skin’s surface. When elastin breaks due to sudden, excessive stretching of the skin. Now there is no need to worry; we have the best treatment. Reclaim Your Skin’s Beauty: Laser Stretch Marks Removal in Dubai. It is effective for removing stretch marks. And also improving the appearance of the skin.
What is Laser Stretch Marks Removal?
Stretch Mark Treatment Dubai is an effective treatment. It enhances the production of collagen. Which also results in tighter, more even-textured skin. Stretch marks are not uncomfortable or harmful. But the majority of individuals dislike how they look. This FDA-approved procedure can remove the dead skin layer. During laser therapy, medical professionals use high-powered lasers. It will help to obliterate the damaged cells that result in stretch marks.
- What is Laser Stretch Marks Removal?
- Common Causes:
- What are the Signs and Symptoms?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- How Many Sessions Are Essential for the Best Results?
- Is Laser Stretch Marks Removal Painful?
- Are there any Negative Effects?
- How long is a Laser Stretch Marks Removal Session?
- Cost of Laser Stretch Marks Removal:
Excessive skin stretching is the main reason why stretch marks develop. The degree of these marks is also influenced by heredity and skin stress. It may also develop as a result of the body’s excessive cortisol levels. The hormone cortisol causes the skin’s elastic fibers to become weaker. And also more prone to breaking. There are many other factors, like after weight loss, you can get a stretch mark.
What are the Signs and Symptoms?
It can appear in many shapes and forms. But the following are the main signs and symptoms:
- On the hips, buttocks, breasts, tummy, or other parts of the body.
- There are indented lines or streaks.
- It appears as lines or spots of red, black, pink, purple, or blue.
But depending on the age, cause, location, and skin type of the stretch marks. So they can differ from person to person.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
The procedure is non-invasive, but it demands extra preparation. Because it will drive the efficiency of the process. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Drink twice as much water for at least a week.
- Applicants must avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Be open and honest with your doctor.
- Applicants must mention any medical issues, allergies, or medications.
- Avoid all cosmetics in the treatment area.
- Applicants must use the prescribed cosmetics.
Stretch Marks Removal in Dubai is a non-invasive treatment. It takes 30 to 40 minutes. But depending on how bad your stretch marks are. The following are the steps of the treatment:
- The expert will clean the treatment area before the procedure.
- Then they will apply a numbing gel to the target area.
- It will help to feel no pain.
- The expert will use a laser device in the target area.
- It will target stretch marks, causing the old cells to die and be replaced by new ones.
- This results in a visible reduction in stretch marks as the skin recovers.
- Sessions must be revised to achieve more remarkable outcomes.
Post-care is crucial to the emergence and durability of beneficial effects. Because they apply to all our laser treatments. The following are the aftercare instructions for the procedure:
- Keep all cosmetics away from the treatment region.
- Applicants must avoid showering for at least 24 hours.
- It would be best if you avoided alcohol and smoking.
- Applicants must refrain from getting any other skin treatments.
- Use only prescribed medications.
How Many Sessions Are Essential for the Best Results?
Many factors play a role in the need for treatment. But many sessions will be essential to getting the best results. Depending on the extent of the stretch marks. And also other individual characteristics. The number of sessions may change.
Is Laser Stretch Marks Removal Painful?
Patients tolerate laser stretch mark removal well. During the procedure, some people could feel some mild discomfort. Which includes the feeling of a rubber band being snapped against the skin. To lessen any potential discomfort, the expert will use topical anesthesia.
Are there any Negative Effects?
The elimination of stretch marks with a laser is a safe operation. But it also has a few side effects. temporary erythema, edema. There may be some moderate itching at the treatment location. But this will go away after a few hours or days.
How long is a Laser Stretch Marks Removal Session?
Depending on the size and quantity of the treatment area. But each session might last for a different amount of time. A session can usually be completed in 30 and 60 minutes.
Cost of Laser Stretch Marks Removal:
Laser Stretch Mark Removal Dubai Cost is reasonable. It ranges from AED 699 to AED 800. But it is not an ongoing cost. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The standing of the clinic.
- The severity of the target area.
- The need for the treatment.
Why Pick Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is reshaping the beauty sector with technology. Patients receive top-notch medical care from skin specialists. And also from cosmetic surgeons. Their experts are well-known and proficient in the laser field. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.