Penis enlargement, often known as male enhancement, refers to a variety of procedures aiming at lengthening and widening the penis. There is both surgical and non-surgical penis enlargement treatment in Dubai
The only permanent cure for penile enlargement in men is penile surgery. The length (penile lengthening) or width/girth of the penis can be enhanced through surgery. This usually entails penile enhancement via fat grafting, suspensory ligament relaxation, and other techniques.
This all-natural augmentation method using platelet-rich plasma is known as the P-Shot (PRP). A little amount of blood is taken from your body and spun in a centrifuge to acquire a concentration of platelets in plasma. These platelets are injected into your penis under local anaesthesia and contain substances known as growth factors. The goal is to enhance penile erectile tissue growth and rejuvenation, resulting in a harder, larger, and fuller erection. To obtain an acceptable effect, a series of injections are given over a period of 3-4 months with daily vacuum pump use. This is a safe and effective technique to improve your overall health.
Dermal Fillers (Dermal Fillers)
The purpose of these fillers is to increase the girth of the penis without increasing the length or power of the erection. One benefit is that considerable improvements can be obtained on the first day of treatment. Top-up injections may be required after 12-18 months since filler material is absorbed by the body.
For nearly a decade, hyaluronic acid-based penile injections have been used safely to fill in facial creases and improve lip fullness. Fillers from the most recent generation are employed in non-surgical nose jobs and penile improvements.
Advanced Penoplasty Surgery
A penoplasty is a surgical operation that increases the size of the penis by increasing the length, girth (width), or both of these factors.
- An incision will be performed above the base of the shaft to lengthen it. We can partially release the penile suspensory ligament in this way, allowing the shaft to be moved forward and outwardly lengthened by one to two inches (2.5cm-5cm). To avoid postoperative ligament shortening, we usually use a modified advanced approach.
- Men with a prominent pubic fat pad may benefit from liposuction in this area to achieve greater noticeable length. This lengthening occurs exclusively in the flaccid condition, and some men may notice that their erection angle is significantly reduced.
- The procedure comprises a minor amount of liposuction of the stomach or thigh areas to harvest fat, followed by injection of the fat along the shaft to reintroduce it. The average girth (circumference) increase is roughly 1 inch (2.5cm). There will be no surgical incision because the fat injection is done using a specific cannula.
- By combining it with Stem-Cells, post-operative fat resorption and nodule formation can be reduced. The girth augmentation can only be somewhat larger than the tip. The shaft expansion will be seen in both the flaccid and erect stages.
- A penoplasty is usually a one-day treatment that is done under local anaesthetic with IV sedation . To avoid complications, we may keep the patient overnight.
- During the operation, you will be fully pain-free and will have no recollection of it. Depending on whether you need enlargement, lengthening, or both, the procedure normally takes 60 to 90 minutes.
Who Is A Candidate For Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Candidates for penile augmentation are typical:
- Men who were born with a birth abnormality such as congenital absence, hypoplasia, or deformity
- Men who want to increase the size of their penis in order to impress their sexual partners or raise their own self-esteem.
- Catastrophic damage to the penis that necessitated its removal
- Neo-formations malignant (abnormal growth of the tissue)
- Women who seek to transition from a female to a masculine gender
- Necrotizing fasciitis and other infections (flesh-eating disease
- It is feasible to repair the wounded penis and execute a full neo-phallus reconstruction (female-to-male gender alterations).
Men who take blood thinners, have heart problems or aren’t old enough to consider the risks and advantages should avoid the surgery. Body dysmorphic disorder is another ailment that is a contraindication to penile augmentation surgery. This means the patient examines, analyses, and measures his penis 20-30 times each day and aspires to gain 5 cm or more via surgery.
Penoplasty has several advantages for a person, including:
- For some guys, increasing the size of their penis might increase their self-esteem.
- Penile enlargement surgery can help men with excessive penile curvature that makes sexual penetration unpleasant, as well as improve their sexual experience.
- In 83 percent of patients, the rate of superficial skin feeling is also good.
- Depending on the patient’s wants and anatomy, the length and circumference can be raised by 1–2 inches and 50 percent or more.
- As few incisions are made, less scar tissue is formed.
- After penoplasty, around 93 percent of patients expressed satisfaction with their genitals.
Cost Of Penis Enlargement Surgery
The penis enlargement cost in Dubai varies according to the procedure that candidates wants to take either its non-surgical or surgical treatments.
Make A Consultation
If you’re interested in this private therapy, please contact our plastic surgeon who specialises in it. You may learn more about it by scheduling a consultation with one of our specialists. So schedule an appointment with one of the best plastic surgeons in the area.