Obesity is a dreadful reality! Millions of people are affected by this and have lost hope. But, thanks to bariatric surgery, it is no longer a major issue. You can now regain your lost body figure within a month. Because there are many factors that affect obesity. People gain weight because of unhealthy foods and a lack of physical activity. But nothing has happened to cause them to lose courage. The cosmetic industry has grown so large. That it now has a solution for every single problem you have. Our experts offer Bariatric surgery to assist you in achieving your ideal body shape. If you are looking for What Is The Most Effective Weight Loss Method In Dubai?
What are Weight Loss Surgeries?
The procedure helps obese people to lose weight. If all other methods of weight loss have failed. But obesity appears to be a greater risk to your health than surgery. Your doctor may advise you to have bariatric surgery. The procedures work by modifying your digestive system. It helps to regulate how many calories you can consume and absorb. Many metabolic diseases can be treated and prevented using these procedures.
After determining that you are a good candidate for bariatric surgery. Our doctors will inform you of the preparation instructions. To begin, you must mentally prepare for the surgery. And also complete the lab tests. Applicants must follow the following pre-procedure instructions:
- Applicants must discuss their health condition with the doctor.
- Candidates must limit calories.
- Applicants also avoid earrings and food before the treatment.
- To achieve cosmetic goals, consult with your doctor.
- Applicants must tell the expert about their allergies.
Types of Weight Loss Surgeries:
There are many types of procedures for losing weight. It includes restrictive and malabsorptive surgeries. We will also provide examples of each type of surgery. The following are the explanations:
These types of surgeries work by limiting the amount of food. That the stomach can hold. The operation works in the following directions.
It involves removing a part of the stomach to create a smaller, sleeve-shaped stomach. It removes the majority of the stomach to achieve fullness. Once the patient is anesthetized, the best weight loss surgery in Dubai begins. Surgeons make the necessary incisions to remove the stomach’s part.
Adjustable Gastric Band Surgery:
The treatment involves wrapping a band around the top of the stomach. It helps to create a smaller pouch. It also reduces weight by limiting hunger.
It works by bypassing a part of the small intestine. And also reduces the number of calories and nutrients the body can absorb. The treatment works in the following directions:
Gastric Bypass Surgery:
The treatment involves creating a small pouch in the stomach. And also attaching it to the small intestine. The expert will guide you on the suitability of the treatment.
Biliopancreatic Diversion Surgery:
It involves removing a part of the stomach. And also rerouting the small intestine to the remaining part. The procedure is very effective for maintaining weight.
Post-Operative Care and Recovery:
Following bariatric surgery, you should be able to leave the hospital. After one or two nights. But you can not eat for the first few days. Then, you can begin with liquids and some soft foods. The following are the post-procedure instructions:
- Attend regular medical check-ups.
- Inform your consultant about any anxieties you are experiencing.
- The chances of risk are low if your surgeon is an expert.
- Applicants must avoid heavy exercise.
Weight loss surgeries in Dubai can provide many benefits. But the following are the key benefits:
- It can result in significant weight loss, which can improve health and reduce obesity.
- The treatment can improve or even resolve many obesity-related health conditions.
- The procedure can enhance the quality of life by reducing limitations.
- It also increases energy levels and improves self-esteem.
- The treatment can lead to long-term weight loss.
- It can improve health and lengthen lives.
- The procedure is also effective for other health issues.
The Cost of Weight Loss Surgery in Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from AED 9,999 to AED 20,000. Rates vary depending on the fat level and technique selection. If you don’t have enough money to pay all at once. You can take advantage of our financing options. Interest-free installment plans, special offers, and much more. Contact our team for more information and an exact cost in your case. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The location of the clinic.
- The selection of the treatment.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai provides a variety of weight loss treatments. They have experienced doctors for the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our doctor will guide you on the suitability of the procedure.