A modified lip lift is basically a modified version of a bullhorn lip lift. It was exclusively developed through a lot of efforts and research by Dr. Ben Teli.
It guarantees patients all the comfort they can have during surgery plus, it also ensures that the tension, while lifting the lips, is relieved to the barest maximum, helping to perform effective and safe lip lifts on people of all ages and skin types.
The procedure further targets secure suspension at the nasal base, making it possible to get natural-looking results without damaging the nostrils and nose. However, it is important to note that in modified lip lift in Dubai, the surgeon carries out some artistic changes in the incision design, making its recovery longer than traditional lip lift. Read on to know more about how this procedure works and what its side effects are.
Once performed, this surgery leaves you with a more balanced and beautiful smile. There are very few chances of a gummy smile and botched outcomes. It is in fact one of those surgeries that have always met patient’s needs.
What you should know before getting a modified lip lift?
So, you’re wondering what to do before having this procedure? Here are five things you can do to make your treatment successful.
- Be aware of what outcomes your treatment provides
- Avoid blooding thinning medications for at least a month before surgery
- Book an appointment with the practitioner prior to the treatment. Make sure they evaluate your facial features and inform you about all the side-effects
- Take a break from putting on makeup and performing strenuous exercises
During the Procedure:
Every modified lip lift in Dubai involves the three main steps:
- Your surgeon makes markings and cleanses the philtrum, lips, and nose
- Local anesthesia is administered to minimize discomfort
- Skin is pulled up to impart a lifted effect
- Before you leave the clinic make sure you receive written instructions for smooth, fast recovery
- Lips heal so fast that results are visible just after 4-6 days
- Patients can eat or drink anything just after 3-4 hours
Side-effects from Modified lip lift in Dubai may include swelling, bruising, soreness, and discomfort.
Best Lip Lift Surgeon:
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Get yourself enhanced according to your expectation from the leading aesthetic facility of Enfield Royal Clinic...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Comparing Different Types:
The cosmetic industry is full of hard choices. There are a lot of cosmetic procedures to choose from. Similarly, when it comes to lip lifting, it may become difficult to make the right choice. Lip lifts have grown increasingly popular with the development of incision designs, and technologies.
One of the most difficult decisions a patient needs to make is what’s better-modified lip lift or traditional lip lift? I personally believe that a Modified lip lift in Dubai is better. It has incredibly reduced problems linked to traditional lip lift including botched results, poor facial harmony, widening of the nasal base, and scarring. However, it’s very important to find an experienced surgeon to get this procedure done as the botched results are very difficult to be reversed. Be sure your surgeon is certified, trained, and highly experienced.
Book an appointment
For a detailed summary of lip lifts in Dubai, schedule your appointment. Fill the consultation form or call us at 971588230420 to do so