Cellulite describes the dimpled and bulged skin in different parts of the body. The presence of cellulite does not cause harm to the body and is not considered a health risk. But it may lead to some serious complications that may become life-threatening for the client. Cellulite occurs when the fats start to deposit in the skin. It pushes the connective tissue against the skin which eventually causes it to bulge out. However, the accumulation of cellulite not only looks substandard but also lowers the self-confidence of the people. Fortunately, Doctors have come up with a non-invasive method for the removal of cellulite which is LPG Cellulite and Slimming Treatment in Dubai.
What is it?
Cellulite is the deposition of fats under the skin. The fats start accumulating beneath the skin which stretches the skin and connective tissue outwards. Eventually, the skin bulges out and forms dimples in the skin. It mostly occurs in the thighs, abdomen, and hips.
LPG Cellulite Treatment in Dubai is a lipo massage that aids in reducing the appearance of cellulite. In this procedure, the doctor uses a special device that massages the area that contains cellulite. It increases the production of collagen and elastin which makes the connective tissue stronger and stretches the skin. Resultantly, it reduces fat deposits and makes the skin surface free of dimples and bulges.
The results of Slimming Treatment in Dubai totally depend on the condition of the patient and the severity of cellulite. The procedure requires a number of sessions to complete and each session completes in a very short period of time. Some conditions like varicose veins, infections, and open wounds may contraindicate this treatment.
The results of this treatment are effective and help to treat cellulite. It provides smoother skin and reduces the visibility of cellulite. Moreover, it also helps to improve collagen production and increase circulation in that particular area.
Cellulite Treatment in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure. Doctors mostly perform this procedure in their offices. They complete this procedure in different sessions. And each session lasts up to 1-2 hours. The clients should be clear on this point that this procedure is not for weight loss. It only reduces the extra fat deposits that protrude out of the skin causing bulges and lumps.
- Firstly, the doctor will examine your general health and make sure you are eligible for this treatment.
- He will cleanse the area of treatment.
- Apply the LPG gel so that the device moves on the treatment areas easily.
- Move the mechanical device to the treatment area. It will increase circulation and break the fat deposition in the area.
- The device stimulates the deeper layer of the skin that eventually helps to increase collagen and elastin production.
- It makes the skin look firmer and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- The doctor then clean the area and remove the gel.
- Moisturizes the treatment area.
- Follow up with your doctor as he recommends.
It is a non-invasive procedure. The results start appearing in few weeks after the treatment. To ensure results last longer and become more potent with each passing day. The doctors suggest following the aftercare measures. If this procedure is causing any kind of complications, these measures will also help to rule out them. The aftercare
- Drinking an adequate amount of water is essential as it helps to remove toxins from the blood that accumulate during the treatment.
- Inhibit intake of salt as it can cause the recurrence of the cellulite.
- Exercise regularly. It will help your body to stay in shape.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in proteins.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Massaging the body may help to reduce the cellulite appearance even better.
It is a safe procedure. Irrespective of laser and cool sculpting procedures it does not require invasions and provides more efficient results. Furthermore, this procedure provides results that last longer if the client follows the aftercare measures properly.
- Is completely painless and non-invasive.
- Suitable for everyone irrespective of gender.
- Redefines body contours to provide a more beautiful body form.
- Breaks down fats and eliminates extra fluids.
- Tightens the sagging skin which eventually improves the overall appearance.
- Quick procedure and requires no recovery time.
- Fat reduction in areas like the stomach, upper arms, thighs, and other troublesome areas.
- Increases the circulation of blood and lymphatic flow that ultimately reduces the muscle tension.
- Provides the long-lasting results.
Book a Consultation:
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic offers LPG Cellulite and Slimming Treatment in Dubai. This procedure helps to reduce cellulite and contours the body. Our clinic has well-qualified doctors that deal with thousands of patients every day with the same condition. Our doctor values the concern and consternation of the clients. So do not feel hesitate in contacting our doctors. Simply, fill out the consultation form and book an appointment shortly.