Everyone wants their hair to grow faster and thicker, but only on their scalp. Everyone dislikes hair growth in other areas, such as the face, arms, and legs. Hair is a filament-like structure that protects the skin. And also regulates body temperature. But when this hair becomes excessive. It does not appeal to the human eye and makes their skin appear dull and dark. Then people experiment with various methods to rid their skin of hair. But they end up making their skin worse. Dermatologists are developing painless treatments. Do you want to Experience the Latest Laser Hair Removal Technology at Our Dubai Clinic? It is a non-invasive procedure for Laser Hair Removal. It can remove unwanted hair from the body.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
In this procedure, a laser beam is used to remove unwanted hair. Hair pigment (melanin) absorbs the laser light emitted during the procedure. The light energy is converted into heat, which harms the hair-producing follicles. Which are tube-shaped sacs in the skin. This injury inhibits or delays future hair development. It also helps to stop hair growth for extended periods of time. But it removes hair. Several Laser Hair Removal is essential for initial hair removal. And also follow-up treatments may be necessary.
Technique We Use:
We use the Candela-Gentle Max and Duetto laser hair removal systems. These machines employ Alexandrite and ND-YAG lasers. It helps treat a variety of skin tones and hair types. The following are explanations:
- The 755 mm wavelength is used for hair removal.
- It is best for lighter-toned skin and darker hair.
- The hair removal wavelength is 1064 mm.
- It removes hair from all skin types, including those with darker tones.
Before treatment, the doctor must explain some precautions to avoid risks. And also minimizes complications during the procedure. The followings are some dos and don’ts.
- Consult a qualified dermatologist before beginning treatment.
- Applicants must shave the treatment area before the procedure.
- Candidates must avoid certain medications.
- To stay hydrated, drink plenty of water.
- Avoid as much sun exposure as possible.
Laser treatment is effective while in session, but it will last 2–6 sessions. There is a 4–8-week gap between each session. Because the laser is ineffective for short ingrown hairs. You must wait for the hair to regrow before it can be permanently removed. But the need for the treatment depends on the client’s skin and hair texture. The following are the various steps in this treatment:
- Dermatologists begin by cleansing your skin.
- Identifies the treatment area.
- Wear glasses to protect your eyes.
- Apply the anesthetic or numbing gel so that no pain is felt.
- Move the laser device all over the target area, and shuffle it around.
- The laser device emits radiation, which destroys hair follicles.
- Then the expert will apply the cooling agent to the skin to prevent it from burning.
It is done in sessions, and preventive measures must follow to get results. These aftercare actions contribute to more effective and long-lasting results. The following is the post-procedure guide:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Apply sunscreen to your face whenever you go out.
- Take hot showers and avoid washing your face with hot water.
- Apply cold products to your face to relieve the burning sensation.
- To avoid sweating, avoid strenuous exercise.
- Avoid using any chemical or makeup products.
The laser hair treatment has several advantages and helps protect the skin. It can cause a burning and itching sensation, as well as skin redness. Dermatologists consider it normal. The treatment can deliver many benefits, but the following are the key ones:
- It aids in the permanent removal of hair.
- Do not irritate the skin.
- There are no side effects.
- Is a non-invasive procedure.
- Give immediate results.
- It is a low-cost procedure.
- It also prevents the regrowth of hair.
The Laser Hair Removal Cost in Dubai is reasonable. It varies depending on several factors. Including the number of sessions and the body part. It ranges from 300 AED to 1,500 AED. The size of the body area being treated is the primary pricing factor.
- The cost for a small body area ranges between AED 300 and AED 500.
- The medium-sized body area cost ranges between AED 600 and AED 900.
- The large body area cost ranges from AED 1000 to AED 1,200.
- Fully body prices range from AED 2,500 to AED 3,500.
Other factors that influence the overall cost of laser hair removal include:
- Skin color.
- Color of hair.
- Count of treatment sessions.
- Dermatologist’s knowledge and experience.
- The clinic’s location.
- The selection of the procedure.
Why Choose Us?
You can speak with our laser specialists. At the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai for more information. We have a special doctor for all treatments. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.