Are you ready to make your skin hairless and clear without waxing, tweezing, or shaving? Laser hair removal is the latest breakthrough in the aesthetic world. It is a safe and long-lasting solution to the problem of unwanted body hair. Laser can remove hair from all skin types and this has contributed a lot to its increased popularity. By having it, people can enjoy smooth, clear, flawless, and hair-free skin for several years.
Preparing for the Treatment
- Do not pluck, wax, or depilate the unwanted hair prior to the treatment although you are allowed to shave the problem site. The best thing you can do is shave the site 24 hours before the treatment.
- Avoid exposing the affected skin to the sun as UV rays can damage it. Use bread spectrum sunscreens before going out in the day.
- Do not take any blood-thinning medication at least 48 hours prior to the treatment
- For a month before the treatment, avoid undergoing any other skincare procedure including chemical peels, microdermabrasion, IPL, or Dermabrasion.
- Do not wear makeup, moisturizer, lotion, oil, or any cream before coming in.
How it is done?
Laser hair removal can be done on all areas of the body including face, arms, legs, bikini area, chin, and underarms. During the procedure, a concentrated beam of laser light is aimed at the affected area to target the hair follicle. The follicle absorbs the light and eventually falls off. Hair can no longer grow in that area for many years.
As the treatment can remove stubborn hair from the body without pain and irritation, the demand for this aesthetic procedure is increasing day by day. You can do it yourself at home but it is better to have it from an experienced, skilled, and trained skincare practitioner. This hair removal method won’t harm your body by any sort of means so stop delaying contacting us.
A customized treatment plan is prepared for every patient depending upon the needs, requirements, and expected outcome. You might be recommended to have some maintenance sessions to stop the hair regrowth in the treated site. In most cases, patients obtain ideal results by completing the course of 2-3 months.
Real Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Four important benefits of laser hair removal in Dubai,
- It can eliminate thick and coarse hairs effectively without pain and discomfort
- The results produced by this hair reduction method are long-lasting and wonderful
- It makes the skin look smooth, clear and hair-free
- It is a cost-effective solution
Is Laser Hair Removal Safe?
Besides all the advantages of laser hair removal in Dubai, there also lie a few risks of this procedure. Potential risks of laser hair removal include blistering, scarring, skin discoloration, redness, and itching. You will suffer from these complications if you get your treatment from an inexperienced and unqualified practitioner. So, it is necessary to carefully check the credentials of the practitioner prior to the treatment.
Why choose us?
No severe complications have been reported by our clients of laser hair removal so far so contact us today if you are interested in this treatment. Our skincare dermatologists and practitioners are board-certified and they have been practicing in this field for more than a few years. So, book an appointment with our expert now.