- Hair covers almost our entire body. Based on your preferences, you may want to take out some of it
- Almost 80% of young women undergo professional hair removal for intimate areas in Dubai
- Laser hair removal is the most effective hair reduction method for you to get a smooth vagina fast
There is no need to remove pubic hair for health reasons. It’s just a personal preference. Frankly speaking, people pursue pubic grooming to improve their intimate life. There are numerous hair removal techniques you can try to get a smooth, bump-free vagina. The 4 most common methods include electrolysis, laser hair removal in Dubai, waxing, and plucking. Just so you know, the laser is the most effective and safe way to get rid of body hair.
Get it done before it’s hot! Our amazing Laser Hair Removal for Intimate Areas in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can get you hairless fast. It eliminates unwanted body hairs by excessively heating the follicles. It is, however, important to note that it’s definitely something that requires repeated use. You must take at least 5-8 sessions to see fuller results.
Who is the Candidate?
Laser is perfect for you if you have light skin and black hair. It offers brilliant results in such circumstances.
Note: it’s not recommended if you have any skin infection or disease
How it’s Done:
During treatment, the laser beam is systematically directed to the pubic area, destroying and inactivating the active growth of hair follicles. When the session is completed, the doctor may give you an ice pack to help you soothe the vagina and minimize the discomfort.
For optimal results, remember to take multiple sessions. In general, fuller results are seen after eight treatments.
Just so you know, the doctor decides the number of sessions depending on the patient’s age, hair type, and gender.
- It’s an easy and simple technique.
- The results look natural and last for several years.
- Enhances patient’s self-esteem.
- You can get a bald vagina permanently within five to six months only.
Following are some dos and don’ts you need to know to ensure treatment success:
- Wait at least a week before shaving again
- It’s strongly advised that you avoid any topical products including depilatory creams on your vagina for some time
- Avoid sun exposure. Remember to always apply sunscreens outdoors
- For less skin interaction and more comfort, wear loose clothing
- To control irritation and itchiness, you can use aloe Vera
You will be amazed to see how beautifully this treatment works. Within 3-4 sessions your vagina will look smoother and softer. However, after the initial sessions, there will be minimal bruising down there. Other common side effects include redness, pigmentation, blistering, and swelling. To be clear, these side effects may last for three to four days but don’t panic. It’s perfectly normal, experts say.
On average, Laser Hair Removal for Intimate Areas in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah costs around AED 400 but it can greatly range in cost from as little as AED 299 up to AED 599 depending on the region of the body being treated.
When to See a Doctor:
Those experiencing adverse reactions to laser light should consult a dermatologist. Patients can manage mild side effects at home but for complications like infection, pigmentation, etc. it’s very important to see a doctor.
Schedule a Consultation:
Learn more about laser hair removal for intimate areas in Dubai at the initial consultation. To book an appointment, fill out the short form or call +971 561772998.