The homeostasis of our body is significantly regulated by our skin. It has a number of parts that help keep functions running smoothly. There are sweat glands in the dermis of the skin. It secretes sweat, which eventually controls body temperature and filters waste from the blood. Sweating is a normal bodily process that has no negative effects on the skin. However, it might leave behind a strong odor and color on the clothing. Most people suffer from hyperhidrosis, a disorder marked by excessive perspiration. Miradry treatment in Dubai is the newest and most widely used treatment for this disease. However, few people are still aware of How to Prepare for Miradry Treatment: Tips and Advice.
What is it?
The miradry treatment is a non-invasive method for permanently reducing excessive perspiration and odor in the underarm area. The procedure permanently reduces perspiration and odor in the region by using electromagnetic waves to kill the sweat and odor glands in the underarm. The outcomes of the treatment can last up to three years and it normally completes in two rounds. It is safe and effective and does not require any recovery time.
How to Prepare for Miradry Treatment:
To prepare for Miradry treatment there are some tips and advice to follow. These tips and pieces of advice help the procedure to get rid of the consequences during the procedure.
- Be careful to address any potential medical concerns you may have with your doctor. Allergies, chronic diseases, and other medical disorders fall under this category.
- Tell your doctor if you have any body piercings or implants made of metal. These might make the process difficult.
- Do not apply any creams, lotions, or other cosmetics to the region of your skin that will receive Miradry treatment.
- Hydrate well before the surgery because it is crucial both before and after the treatment.
- Dress comfortably in loose-fitting clothing and take off any jewelry or metal objects from your body before the treatment.
- Comply with any pre-treatment recommendations made by your physician, such as taking specific drugs or refraining from specific activities.
- Before the procedure, develop a list of questions for your doctor. This will make it more likely that all of your worries will be taken care of.
- If at all feasible, bring a friend or family member with you to the operation. This will make you more at ease and offer assistance if necessary.
After the preparation of the procedure, the doctor discusses the expected outcomes with the client. He makes him at ease so that the client feels more comfortable during the procedure. Moreover, he performs the treatment in his clinic and in different steps.
- The doctor first clean the area of the armpits to clear all the bacteria and dirt
- He then applies local anesthesia in that region
- Uses a miradry device to deliver thermal radiation on the sweat glands that are present in the region of the armpits.
- The thermal energy destroys the sweat glands lowering the amount of sweat generated in the region.
- The patient can feel some bruising, swelling, and redness in the region following the procedure
- Applies a cooling to ease any discomfort and redness after the treatment completes.
- To be sure the therapy was effective, the patient might need to make a follow-up appointment at the doctor’s office.
The aftercare measures are important to follow as these measures help to keep the outcomes effective and long-lasting. Therefore, the doctor strictly advises to follow the guidelines.
- For the first 24 hours following a Miradry treatment, refrain from exercising or engaging in any intense activity.
- Put on comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- Stay away from saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, and hot showers for a day.
- Whenever necessary, use a gentle cleaner to gently clean the treatment area.
- For at least a week following the procedure, stay out of direct sunlight on the treated region.
- Ice packs or cold compresses help to relieve pain and swelling.
- Refrain from applying lotions, creams, or ointments to the treated region for 5 days after the treatment
Excessive perspiration has a number of drawbacks. The person may begin to smell awful all the time, which would be embarrassing and upsetting for him. Additionally, it might make it more difficult to carry out daily tasks. Miradry treatment may help to treat such consequences.
- Reduce the likelihood of stains or color changes on garments as a result of sweat.
- Stopping excessive perspiration will improve your social confidence and comfort.
- Improve the appearance and feel of sweat-prone regions.
- Decrease embarrassing odors from the body
- Being non-intrusive due to the lack of cuts or incisions
- Lessen the use of antiperspirants and other products that regulate perspiration.
- Minimizes excessive sweating, which lessens the possibility of unpleasant odors.
- Helps to treat overactive sweat glands.
Book A Consultation!
If this question How to Prepare for Miradry Treatment: Tips and Advice is still bothering you. Then settle in and call one of our physicians right away. Dynamic clinic in Dubai offers this procedure under the direction of trained medical professionals. They are experts in what they do and make every effort to allay any worries you may have about the procedure. To get the desired outcomes for the client they also give it their all. Fill out our consultation form to schedule an appointment and get your treatment as soon as possible.