What do you know about these Fillers?
Having wrinkles, crow’s feet, frown lines, and sunken cheeks are very common today. People can try different treatments to make the skin look smooth and firm. The best way to achieve such skin type is to get injectable dermal fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. But you should seek help from an expert dermatologist to get the results you want. Experts inject fillers in the affected region to improve collagen and elastin production inside the skin. Visit us, I can assure you that you will be completely satisfied with the treatment results here. The treatment is safe – FDA approved, and no serious side effects come with it.
Who Can Get Benefit From Injectable Dermal Fillers?
Fillers can address volume loss, fine lines, wrinkles, and more without causing any complications. They deliver really pleasing aesthetic results to patients by making their skin look clear and smooth. But prior to the treatment, make sure you are ideal for this cosmetic treatment. People who are aged 20-45 years are in good physical and mental health, and looking for a non-invasive solution to resurface their skin are perfect candidates. If you fulfill these criteria, no one can stop you from getting plumper, smooth, and fuller skin.
Do not get this treatment if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a sinus infection.
Is It Safe To Get Injectable Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are completely safe to use for treating various skin concerns. The treatment is approved by the food and drug administration because it has no major side effects. However, patients who have had this treatment reported mild pain, swelling, and bruising on the injection site during and after their treatment session but it is normal to have inflammation after an injection. Dermatologists consider it a safe and wonderful practice for wrinkles management. So, if you want to improve your skin appearance, it is a good option for you.
How Can You Reduce The Risk Of Side Effects?
While the treatment does not cause any major side-effects, the patient can expect some minor ones. You can minimize the risk of these side effects by following these 5 tips.
- Make sure your practitioner begins the procedure by injecting temporary fillers. This is required to find out whether the fillers are working well for the patient or not. And if they do, a physician can proceed further
- You can utilize prescribed medicines or over-the-counter products to reduce swelling and bruising. Sometimes, it is recommended to use ice packs to alleviate inflammation
- The patients have to avoid stress as well as strenuous activities for at least a week after the appointment
- Filler ingredients must be tested before the treatment
- Severe swelling can be addressed with oral antihistamines and corticosteroids but do not use them without contacting your physician
- A higher concentration of hyaluronic acid can harm your body. It is important to see an expert who knows everything about this procedure and has at least 3 years of experience in this field
- Like filler concentration, proper placement of injection is also very important.
- You can also avoid post-treatment complications by quitting smoking
What is the Cost of Injectable Dermal Filler?
Treatment cost varies from patient to patient depending upon the number of injections, severity of the skin problem, expertise of the practitioner, and geographical location of the clinic. To know the exact cost of treatment in your case please visit us.
Is it Worth Getting?
Besides wrinkles, fine lines, and frown lines, these soft tissue fillers can also be used to enhance cheek and lips. It adds volume to them for improving the overall facial appearance.
Why Choose Us?
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic is a full-service cosmetic services provider that values the needs, requirements, and satisfaction of its clients at an individual level. We deliver professional team support to our customers. And you don’t need to worry about the treatment results because all our practitioners are well-trained and highly qualified. You can book your appointment with us to know more about how safe are injectable dermal fillers. Just fill out the form or get in touch with our experts over the phone.