Sagginess prevents you from wearing the outfits of your choosing. Therefore, we are here to support you. Our bodies started becoming sagging as we grew older. Our specialists are offering the greatest body contouring procedures so you may feel comfortable wearing the outfits of your choice and appear younger. All of this will occur as a result of the Brazilian Butt Lift Dubai .
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
BBL is a cosmetic surgery that is invasive. It is performed to give you the desired look, shape, and size of your butts by transferring the fat of your body from one place to other. This fat is first purified and then shifted to another part of your body. Brazilian Butt lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an emerging concept in the aesthetic field. Most people are selecting this in their old age. If once you have done this surgery it will be enough for you to have your desired results.
Who is the Perfect Candidate?
- Have a good health condition.
- Should be adult.
- Wants to contour their butts.
- Have excessive fat.
- Have flat butts.
- Not expecting or breastfeeding mother.
Every treatment needs pre-care. Before getting into any surgery first prepare your skin and body for treatment. If you want to go with a Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai, you should know about the pre-care for this.
- Avoid drinking, smoking, and cold beverages for at least 3 weeks.
- Quit smoking.
- Do not take blood thinners .
- Do not take any medicine without consultation with our specialists.
- Must inform your doctors about your medical history.
- Get all lab tests done before surgery.
- Discuss the outcomes and recovery time.
As we have already told you that this is an invasive method. It is performed with two main techniques one is liposuction and other is butt enlargement.
- First Surgeons clean the area with antiseptics to avoid any serious infection.
- Mark the spots where the treatment is to be performed.
- Blood pressure, pulse, and temperature will be checked throughout the procedure.
- Then in liposuction excessive fat is removed from different parts of the client’s body.
- After taking this fat, fat is purified first and then injected into the patient’s targeted area.
How Long Does it Typically Take to Recover from a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Clients will completely get recovered within 8 weeks, but for proper recovery, individuals must follow the post-operative care and follow-up sessions. Patients should avoid giving a lot of pressure on the treated area.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects.
- Cut back on your physical activities.
- Use ice packs.
- Take prescribed medicines.
- prefer to consume a healthy diet for a few weeks.
- Gently massage the area.
- Prevent taking showers until your doctor does not allow you.
- Apply ointments carefully if any.
- Keep the site clean and dry.
Pros and Cons of the Procedure:
Like every procedure Brazilian butt lift in Dubai, also have some pros and cons.
- Beautiful and natural-looking butts.
- Comfortably wear clothes of your choice.
- Incisions are small in size.
- Enhance the curves of your body.
- Low risk of infection.
- Boosts your self-confidence.
- Balance your physique.
- Use of anesthesia.
- Can’t sit properly for a couple of weeks.
- Invasive procedure.
How Much Does it Cost?
The cost of any procedure is based on the expertise of the doctor, type of anesthesia, type of technique used for treatment, the desired results, and the area of the clinic. Normally, Brazilian Butt lift Dubai ranges from AED 12,000 – AED 41,000. The final cost is only administrated after the final consultation with our experts. So book an appointment to know about the final cost of the treatment.
How Long Does it Last?
The filler that is used in this method is your own body’s fat, so the results stay for several years and give you rounded butts.
Will the Results Change after 6 to 10 Years?
Unless you didn’t lose a lot of weight or have any injury, you will see the same results even after 10 years.
It is a well-liked procedure in Dubai and the Brazilian Butt lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is gaining popularity day by day. You will have a better chance of a positive result when the procedure is carried out by a board-certified, skilled surgeon. Before enrolling, be ready and get all the knowledge about the procedure, charges, and time of recovery.