People want to have flawless skin. But, exactly, what is skin perfection? Most people would agree that having skin. Radiant, smooth, toned, and firm would be ideal! Yes, but because of many health issues, we can’t maintain this beauty. There are various fantastic anti-aging alternatives available. It ranges from Botox and facelifts to breast augmentation. This helps keep people looking young. Microneedling is the most recent craze to appear younger. How Does Microneedling Work In Dubai? The treatments help to remove scars, tiny wrinkles, and aging symptoms. The procedure also produces collagen formation by removing the dead layer.
What is Microneedling?
It is a skin rejuvenation procedure that uses fine needles to penetrate the skin. And also cause manageable skin damage. In this treatment, the expert will use small, sterilized needles to puncture the skin. This method is effective for collagen production. Because it aids in the removal of acne scars and stretch marks. The treatment also works for the sunspots. The procedure can stimulate hair growth. This therapy can help with acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles.
How Does the Procedure Work?
The treatment is very effective for removing skin pigmentation and marks. It helps with many skin issues. The procedure is effective in the following ways:
Collagen Production Stimulation:
The primary purpose of microneedling is to increase collagen formation. Which enhances the skin’s firmness and flexibility. Because the needles cause micro-injuries, the body perceives them as wounds. And also aids in a healing response that includes collagen fiber creation.
Skin Absorption Improvement:
The absorption of topical skincare products is improved by micro-needling. The microchannels formed during the treatment. That allows serums, moisturizers, and other medicinal compounds to penetrate.
Scar and Wrinkle Reduction:
The treatment is effective for acne scars and surgical scars. By stimulating collagen development, the skin’s texture improves. And also, the depth of the scars decreases with time. The technique can also reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Condition Treatment:
Aside from its anti-aging advantages, it is useful in treating skin diseases. Such as melasma and hyperpigmentation. The controlled micro-injuries stimulate the skin’s production of new cells. It also results in a more even skin tone.
Microneedling is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure. Before beginning the process, applicants must prepare. The following are the instructions to prepare for the treatment:
- Avoid using topical agents that may make your skin more sensitive.
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin.
- Applicants must avoid IPL or laser procedures.
- You must avoid prolonged sun exposure or sunburn.
- Candidates must avoid waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis.
- If the therapeutic area requires shaving, do so before your session.
- Applicants must discuss their skin condition and type with the expert.
The treatment is safe, but before getting it, you must speak with a skilled dermatologist. They will examine your skin and determine. Whether you are an excellent candidate for the surgery. The following steps are involved in the Microneedling Procedure In Dubai:
- Cleaning: Any cosmetics, oils, or dirt are removed from the treatment area.
- Topical numbing cream application: It will reduce discomfort during the treatment.
- Microneedling: A specialized device is dragged over the skin. It will inflict regulated micro-injuries.
- Serum application: To promote healing, the expert will apply a soothing serum.
Recovery and Aftercare:
It is critical to follow the aftercare instructions after the treatment. Because it will enhance the outcomes’ reliability. The following are the post-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- You must avoid direct sunlight and use sunscreen.
- Do not wash your face or use any products for 6 hours after the treatment.
- Applicants must avoid stimulating drugs such as glycolic acid or vitamin A.
- Candidates must apply copper peptide serum 48 hours after the treatment.
- Candidates stop using all medications and cosmetics.
- You must avoid other cosmetic procedures after the treatment.
What are the Side Effects of Microneedling?
The most prevalent negative effect appears to be slight discomfort. You may notice some redness in the treatment region for a few days. It is best to contact your doctor. The following are the most common negative effects of the treatment:
How Long Does The Microneedling Procedure Last?
The effects might persist for three to five months. As a result, patients must schedule follow-up treatments twice a year. That will help to maintain the results.
Is the Treatment Painful?
Microneedling is neither an extremely painful nor a completely painless procedure. The needle’s pricking will cause some discomfort. But it will be well within your pain threshold.
Cost of Microneedling
The Cost of Microneedling In Dubai is inexpensive. It starts at AED 1000. The cost of this treatment varies from patient to patient. The cost will not be paid by the insurance providers. Because it is an aesthetic procedure for beauty enhancement. The following factors can alter the cost of the procedure:
- The skin type of the patient.
- The gravity of the situation.
- The number of sessions required.
- The clinic’s location.
- The dermatologist’s expertise
Why Choose Us?
The expert at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai delivers effective results. Because they have strong expertise in cosmetic treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation with us. Our expert will resolve your ambiguities about the treatment.