Depending on their skin type, people select a number of treatments. They exert a lot of effort to get healthy skin that seems luminous and crystal clear. Unhygienic eating, which also makes the skin unhealthy, is the main cause of skin problems. This occurs as a result of the high quantity of sugar and carbs in these meals. Our body begins manufacturing insulin in order to cause these chemicals to break down within the body. Insulin overproduction causes the skin to become rough and dry. It indirectly causes acne and pimples by allowing the skin’s pores to open.
Similarly, these people try different remedies to make their skin clear and crystal. Luckily, dermatologists have innovated new treatments that help you to achieve your desired skin without any invasions. There are several cosmetic treatments. But people always face a dilemma in Dermapen Vs Traditional Micro-Needling; Which Is Right For You?
What is Micro-Needling?
Microneedling in Dubai includes using a hand-held instrument with tiny needles. The dermatologist rolls the device on the skin during the treatment, making microscopic holes or channels in the uppermost layers. These micro-injuries activate the body’s natural healing process and cause an increase in the production of collagen and elastin, two substances necessary for preserving the firmness and elasticity of the skin. Eventually, it helps to decrease in visibility of acne scars, fine lines, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation.
What is Derma Pen Micro-Needling?
Dermapen micro-needling is an advanced form of traditional micro-needling. It uses a specialized tool referred to as Dermapen. In this type of treatment, the dermatologist simply rolls the derma pen all over the skin of the individual. The derma pen contains tiny, microneedles that help to create microchannels. However, it also works on a similar principle to traditional micro-needling. It helps to increase collagen production and the skin’s natural healing process. The regulated micro-injuries brought on by the needles encourage the production of new collagen and elastin fibers and prompt the release of growth factors. It also aids in enhancing the skin’s general firmness, tone, and texture.
Dermapen Vs Traditional Micro-Needling:
Simple micro-needling, sometimes referred to as classic micro-needling or manual micro-needling, frequently uses a manual derma roller. The derma roller comprises a handle with a connected roller that has many needles inserted into it. The dermatologist manually rubs the derma roller over the skin throughout the process, puncturing it slightly. However, manual micro-needling could not offer accurate treatment control or uniform needle penetration depth.
In contrast, Dermapen micro-needling makes use of a robotic handpiece called the Dermapen. A disposable needle unit with several tiny needles attaches to the Dermapen. Additionally, the Dermapen may modify to target certain skin issues and regions of the face or body as it provides greater accuracy, control, and consistency in needle depth, speed, and pattern.
It is noticed that the procedure and aftercare for both procedures are the same for both treatments.
Microneedling is a less invasive process and is often carried out in the office of the doctor under their supervision. It is an effective type of treatment that works only by promoting collagen synthesis to heal acne scars and other skin issues.
- The doctor first ensures your appropriateness for this procedure to avoid any risks and complications.
- After the assessment of the skin, he deeply explains the procedure and results of the procedure to the client.
- He then gently cleanses the skin with a cleanser that does not have any chemicals. It helps to get rid of any dirt and bacteria on the skin that may interfere with the treatment.
- Applies local anesthesia or topical numbing cream to decrease pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- Uses the moisturizing serum to hydrate the acne scars
- The treatment involves rolling a tiny derma pen over the affected region. It creates very tiny pores in the skin that eventually enable for more thorough and deeper penetration of the products.
- The deeper penetration speeds up the skin’s healing process by causing the skin to produce more new cells.
- To enable a quicker recovery, a relaxing serum is administered to the treatment region.
The careful implementation of the aftercare procedures is necessary because this treatment is minimally intrusive.
- Avoid contacting the treated area with unclean hands and keep it clean.
- For the first several days after the procedure, wash the skin with a mild cleanser and warm water.
- For at least 48 hours, stay out of the sun and extreme heat.
- To shield the treated skin from UV radiation, use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF.
- For the first 24-48 hours, refrain from using harsh skincare products or wearing makeup.
- For a few days, abstain from physically demanding activities and those that make you sweat excessively.
- Avoid picking or scratching the region that has been treated to avoid infection and scarring.
- To keep the skin moisturized, apply a gentle, non-irritating moisturizer.
- Attend all advised follow-up appointments for the best monitoring and outcomes.
- Increases the synthesis of collagen, which enhances the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Reduces the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Smooths rough areas of skin and improves skin texture.
- Decrease the visibility of scars of all kinds, including acne scars.
- Less hyperpigmented areas
- Improve the effectiveness and absorption of topical skincare products.
- Minimally invasive and non-surgical treatment.
Book A Consultation!
Are you still confused about Dermapen Vs Traditional Micro-Needling; Which Is Right For You? Our clinic in Dubai has the most effective medical professionals and their whole focus is on delivering procedure outcomes that are both effective and pleasant. Our facility is a good choice for you if you wish to receive this treatment without experiencing any risky side effects. Filling out the consultation form is all that is necessary to schedule a consultation.