A best-opted method for removing an unwanted tattoo!
Most people opt to get a tattoo as a trend follower, inspired by someone, or in the memory of some event or a person, their artistic freedom, self-expression, and many more reasons. It’s human nature that we can’t just like something forever; the same applies to a tattoo. As time passes, most of us start disliking it and find suitable ways to remove them.
What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
The laser tattoo eliminating technique uses beams of light to break up and destroy the tattoo pigment and remove it with a series of laser treatments.
It’s an effective treatment ensuring 100% safety, taking just a few minutes to complete. Tattoo removal Dubai is an advanced technology that speeds up the tattoo removal process. Every tattoo starts to fade over time because the body’s immune system recognizes the tattoo ink as an outsider and keeps working on letting it out. The laser makes it easier to do.
Does Tattoo Ink Go In The Deepest Skin Layer?
In the tattoo application process, the ink goes into the deepest skin layer. The tattoo expert uses very fine needles to inject the ink particles into the bottom skin layers.
If you are ready to make your body a permanent place for a tattoo to stay, It goes deeper in the skin where blood vessels and nerves are located. That’s the reason why it hurts, and skin bleeds.
A consultation from an experienced professional really matters before getting tattoo removal.
A highly-skilled professional does a thorough examination and evaluation of your tattoo. Then makes a specified treatment plan and the tattoo removal technique according to:
- The patient’s age
- The tattoo size
- Colour of the patient’s skin
- Colour of the tattoo
- Depth of the pigment
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
- The practitioner will first use the topical or local sedation, and the patient will be provided with a protective glasses pair to wear before the process for the eyes protection.
- Then a laser testing procedure starts on the skin, and the most suitable and highly effective laser energy is used in the treatment after checking the skin’s response to each.
- After that, the practitioner directs the laser at the tattoo, and the short pulses of energy light break the tattoo pigment.
- If the tattoo is of a black colour, it will quickly absorb the laser light and fasten up the process, while other colours are treated by specified lasers.
- The smaller tattoo needs a few laser pulses, while larger tattoos need more laser pulses to break the pigment.
- However, you need to get multiple laser treatments for its removal in each case.
Is Laser Tattoo Removal Painful?
Well, it depends on the patient. Some feel its removal has the same pain we feel while getting it. Some feel it hurts but is tolerable. Some feel it hurts more than getting a tattoo.
So the pain levels vary from patient to patient depending on the tattoo place and the patient’s ability to endure pain. For this purpose, a topical or a local anesthetic can be used to make a tattoo removal process comfortable.
Does The Laser Erase The Tattoo?
Not entirely, but mostly.
The tattoo can not be eradicated due to several reasons. Some tattoo colours don’t respond well to the laser, while others absorb it really well. Darker colours like Blue and Black make it easy to remove them while others don’t. Similarly, some tattoos are hard to reach as they’re in the deepest skin layers.
Laser Tattoo Removal Cost
The cost will vary depending on the number of tattoos and the tattoo’s size.Still, to have an idea of the price, laser tattoo removal cost starts from 500 AED.
Get the Unwanted Tattoo Removed At Dynamic Clinic Dubai
The Dynamic Clinic has the supremacy to deal with all kinds of patient issues, from correcting the imperfect body and face to clearing out the tattoo. We do it All efficiently.
If you’re interested in old-fashioned tattoo removal, the Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai is for you!