Normally, at our clinic Hair Transplant Cost lies somewhere between 6,000 to 10,000 Dirham. Nowadays, we are providing a special discount offer on hair transplants to our patients by charging 1 dirham per hair.
With the recent advancement and enhancement in the Hair Transplant sector, people are highly motivated to opt for transplants rather than adopting unnatural ways of controlling hair loss. In UAE, Hair Transplant Costs are less as compared to the United Kingdom and the United States. It is usually 2 to 3 times lesser. There is a possibility of cost fluctuation because it depends upon several factors. Factors such as the size of the affected area, the technique used, and the number of grafts extracted are directly related to the cost.
Those who are experiencing any of these below-listed problems can consider hair transplant surgery.
- A receding hairline.
- Bald patches on your head.
- Suffering from pattern baldness.
- Thinning hair in women.
What is Hair Transplant?
A surgical procedure that is performed by removing hair follicles from one part of the scalp “donor site” and inserting them on the bald areas of the scalp “the recipient site”. It is very effective in treating male pattern baldness.
Before undergoing the surgery, the sufferer has to carefully evaluate the options (FUE and FUT) by seeking a consultation with one of the hair transplant specialists. If the surgery is being performed by an experienced surgeon it will not cause any harm to you.
Factors of Hair Transplant Cost:
- A number of grafts are required.
- The expertise of the surgeon.
- The extent of baldness.
- Hairline design and density.
Are you the Candidate?
You can choose Hair Transplant for 1 Dirham if you are looking for a cost-effective solution to your hair problem.
You are right for the treatment if you are above 30 and in good physical health and you are not suffering from any skin infections and skin allergies. People with widespread hair thinning and bald patches are good candidates for the treatment.
How Does it Benefit Us?
- It improves appearance and boosts self-confidence.
- The results are permanent and natural-looking.
- Transplanted hairs mimic the look of natural hair.
- The results require minimal maintenance.
- It is a cost-effective treatment because saves a good amount of cash.
- Safe procedure without long recovery periods.
- A permanent solution to baldness.
Some Facts About Hair Transplant:
- There are no major side effects of the treatment but you will go through some minor complications such as swelling, infection, itching, bleeding, and lack of sensation on the treated site.
- Recovery time is different for each individual because their healing abilities differ from one another
- 10 to 75 percent of the transplanted hair will be regrown after 2 to 3 months of the surgery
- Results are highly dependent on the number of donor hairs. The greater the number of donor hairs the more effective are the results.
- In comparison with other Hair Loss Treatments, hair transplant has higher success rates.
Is it possible to have 1 Dirham Hair Transplant?
Cost is the first thing that comes to mind when you are choosing any procedure. Except for us, all the other clinics in Dubai are providing transplants at higher rates. If you are looking for the cheapest hair transplant in Dubai, Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic is right here for you. We are charging 1 dirham per hair which in total costs 2,000 to 4,000 dirham.
Choose the Right Clinic for Hair Transplant Dubai:
Selection of the right clinic is an important decision you have to make. Supportive staff and expert surgeons of our clinic are delivering remarkable outcomes to the patients. We are here to help you meet your aesthetic goals. Before getting any treatment, it is advisable to go through proper detailing regarding the Surgeon’s expertise, the clinic’s reputation, and last, but not least the cost of the procedure.
Book a Free Consultation:
At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai, we are offering all hair loss treatments at an affordable cost. It is mandatory to consult with the expert before getting the hair transplant, so you and your doctor can decide whether you are a candidate or not. Fill in our online consultation form to book a FREE appointment.