For both men and women, hair loss can be a distressing experience. There are many causes of hair loss, and they can vary for everyone. Including genetics, medicine, diseases, and also a poor diet. Because it not only affects their physical appearance. But also their self-esteem and confidence. Advances in medical technology introduce many alternative methods. This can help you regain your hair. But the main point is the selection of the method. Hair Restoration With the DHI Technique in 2023 In Dubai? It is a reliable method that delivers natural-looking outcomes. The procedure implants the new hair by collecting healthy hair from the applicants.
What is the DHI Technique?
It is an advanced hair restoration procedure. That involves removing hair follicles from the donor area. And implant them into the thinning area with no incisions or stitches. This procedure works with the help of a Choi implanter. Which allows for the precise placement of harvested hair follicles. At the desired angle, direction, and depth. The DHI method has several advantages over traditional hair restoration methods. So making it a popular choice for many people looking to restore their hair.
The DHI Hair Restoration in Dubai has several distinct advantages. That makes it the best choice. The following are the major benefits of the procedure:
- Hair follicles mimic the natural hair growth pattern.
- The technique ensures natural-looking results.
- This ensures a seamless blend with the existing hair.
- The treatment is less invasive, resulting in minimal trauma to the scalp.
- This results in faster healing, less scarring, and less downtime.
- The DHI technique allows for the precise placement of hair follicles.
- It also gives the surgeon complete control over the angle, direction, and depth.
- The technique has a higher graft survival rate.
- The treatment is cost-effective and less invasive.
- There is no chance of scares after the treatment.
- This increases the chances of successful hair growth and long-term results.
- The technique is suitable for a variety of hair types, including straight, and curly.
- It makes it a versatile option for people of various ethnicities and hair textures.
- The new strands of hair are permanent and do not fall out.
- The DHI technique provides a long-term solution for hair loss.
Before the procedure, you must meet the expert to go over the specifics. The expert will analyze your health condition. And also ensure the potential outcomes. Some tests may also be performed to ensure. That you do not have any health conditions. That could impede your recovery after treatment. The following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- A week before the surgery, stop taking any blood-thinning medications.
- Reduce your smoking and alcohol consumption before surgery.
- Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking for chronic disease.
- Applicants must avoid using cosmetics in the treatment area.
The treatment must be performed by skilled and trained surgeons. They must practice precaution to ensure their viability. Following the direction and angle of existing hair growth. It is a multi-step procedure with the following stages:
The expert will administer an anesthetic before the procedure. The scalp is anesthetized using needles or other devices. That sprayed anesthetic into the skin under pressure.
The surgeon removes hair follicles from the healthy area of the scalp. Using a special disposable instrument.
Using the implantation instrument. The extracted hair strand will be implanted into receding areas. There is no need for holes or incisions for implantation in a DHI hair transplant.
Aftercare and Recovery:
Following the hair transplant in Dubai, the surgeon will examine the patient. And provide guidelines for a smooth recovery. The following are the post-procedure instructions for the procedure:
- There may be some itching and discomfort in the treatment area after the procedure.
- For the first few days, avoid touching the treatment area.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for a week following the procedure.
- Avoiding sunlight for four weeks is critical for a comfortable postoperative period.
- You need to stop using hair care products on the scalps.
- Applicants must skip smoking and alcohol after the treatment.
- You may notice a temporary loss of the implanted hair after the procedure.
- After 3–4 months, the implanted hair grows slowly.
- The entire process of growth can take up to 16 months.
- Applicants must consult the expert for any infection.
The Cost of DHI Direct Hair Restoration in Dubai is low. It ranges from AED 6,999 to AED 12,000. The expenses of the procedure will be different for all. Because everyone is unique and needs unique attention. These characteristics are unique to each person. Because they are determined by the desired outcomes. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The experience of the surgeon.
- The geographic location and reputation of the clinic.
- The severity of the hair fall.
Why Choose Us?
DHI is the most modern method, employing special tips. To achieve the most natural appearance. The procedure demands an experienced doctor. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai has experienced doctors. They perform procedures with a low risk of scarring. And also a shorter healing period. Fill out the consultation form below to schedule a free consultation. They will assist you with the treatment.