The summer heat is here and it’s here to stay! This means longer time to spend on the beach and engage in outdoor activities. But the summer heat also brings itself the troubles of sweating. An average man will sweat around 1 liter per day during the summer season! One of the main contributors to this problem is body hair. Even in men, body hair is known to cause a person to sweat more than usual. So why not get it removed? Full Body Laser Hair Removal for Males in Dubai is readily available at almost every beauty clinic. The demand for this service increases daily based on increasing temperatures in the Gulf area. So how is it performed?
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Getting your body hair removed via laser therapy is becoming popular among people on a daily basis. This method for removing body hair became popular because of the long-lasting results it offered the user. The process involves using laser technology to burn away the hair follicles from the root. Unlike waxing or shaving, this will keep you hair free for months! This option is also safer and with frequent use, there are little chances that the hair will ever return.
How Is This Procedure Carried Out?
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is fairly faster as compared to waxing your entire body. It follows the steps described below:
- The first step is to apply numbing agents to the target areas. This will help with the discomfort.
- If you are getting your entire body treated, the laser technician will apply the numbing agent to one skin area at a time.
- Depending on your skin and hair color, the technician will use suitable machinery on you.
- S/he will hover the device over the target area and let the laser burn away the hair.
- After the procedure is completed, a soothing cream will be applied.
Full Body Laser Hair Removal has been gaining fast popularity because of how efficient it is. Even men are considering this option as compared to shaving. Depending on how coarse your hair is, the process can last over 1 hour and 30 minutes.
How Many Sessions Are Needed For Full Body Laser Hair Removal For Males In Dubai?
This treatment is ideal for any man who does not want to waste their precious time shaving regularly. If you want to get rid of unwanted body hair for a long period of time, you will need to get at least 6 or 8 sessions of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai. The number of sessions varies from person to person. The reason for more sessions can be :
- Lighter skin tone with lighter hair tones.
- Darker skin tones with light hair color.
- Darker skin tone with dark hair color.
However, if you have a lighter complexion and dark hair, it will be less challenging to remove your hair. It will also require fewer sessions.
How Much Does It Cost To Get Full Body Laser Hair Removal?
If you compare the price to waxing, this option is much more cheaper. Since you will not need maintenance every month, this option is better if you want to save money. Laser Hair Removal Price List in Dubai starts from 900 AED. This price can even go up depending on how thin or light-colored your hair is. The price for a full body session can go up depending on the following reasons:
- If you have light-colored hair.
- If you have dark skin tones.
- If you have thinly dispersed hair.
- If your hair is very fine.
Apart from the reasons mentioned, this method is still more affordable when it comes to hair removal techniques. Since waxing is a monthly thing, it can cost you a lot of money to maintain your looks for longer periods.
How Is Laser Hair Removal Better?
This method is far more advantageous when it comes to maintaining your hairless body for months. Other benefits of Full body Laser Hair Removal include:
- It’s much faster and saves time.
- It’s a less painful method as compared to waxing.
- It provides precision.
- It can be used to successfully remove body hair from all place.
- It also destroys any ingrown hair.
- It also prevents the regrowth of hair.
Go Hair Free Today!
The summer season doesn’t last forever, but a hairless body is one that will last you a long time. Dynamic Clinic in Dubai offers its patients numerous options for laser therapy depending on their needs. Our expert doctors and consultants will ensure that you are given the best treatments based on your needs. Sign up today and get a free consultation session or call us for more details regarding Laser Hair Removal Price List in Dubai!