Skin tags, scientifically known as acrochordons, are little soft growths that affect people of all ages. Skin tags, primarily benign growths, are usually small and come with or without a stalk. They are thought to form due to a combination of hereditary factors and skin folds in the body, and they affect both men and women equally.
However, the following states have a greater incidence:
- Obese individuals
- Metabolic syndrome patients
- Because of the arid environment and rising air pollution, the risk of skin tags has always been higher in Dubai.
- However, changes in lifestyle, rising obesity rates among teenagers and adults, and an increase in the diabetic population have raised the risk of skin tags. As a result, the demand for skin tag removal Dubai is increasing.
Procedure For Removing Skin Tags
There are numerous treatments available at Dynamic Clinic for Skin tag removal to make people more confident in their smooth and refreshing skin.
Best practitioners of Dynamic Clinic don’t recommend to use more traditional therapies like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, or tea tree oil because they’ve been known to irritate people. The following are the most common approaches employed by qualified, experienced dermatologists:
A surgical blade is used to take out the tag in this method. To avoid potential growth, a deeper incision is usually made. However, if multiple tags are present, this cutting procedure can be used.
It is the process of removing a skin tag by burning it off. Within one to two treatments, this is usually effective.
It is a procedure that involves freezing the skin tag or tags using liquid nitrogen. One or two treatments are usually enough to achieve the desired outcomes.
It is a surgical procedure where the tag or tags are tied off to restrict blood flow. After the process, the tag will typically fall off on its own.
- Skin tag removal is a one-time operation with permanent or long-term results. In addition, repeat sessions or follow-up treatments are not necessary for certain circumstances. Because of the tags’ prominence and protrusion, their removal leads to smoother, blemish-free skin. This improves the patient’s self-esteem and gives a better chance at a better quality of life.
- Due to the newest technical developments given at the world’s best skincare centres, skin tag removal Dubai is extremely popular.
Skin tag removal is a relatively quick and painless procedure thanks to the well-developed medical infrastructure and the attention offered by trained medical practitioners. In addition, compared to other surgeries, the recovery time is shorter.
Skin tags removal is usually good for:
- Who are over the age of eighteen and in excellent health
- When a skin tag lies over the eyelids, face or, more rarely, on the hands, it obstructs basic senses such as vision and sensory awareness.
- When the skin tag makes people self-conscious about their look and hurts their self-esteem
- Candidates who have reasonable expectations for the long-term effects of skin tag removal and are willing to follow their surgeon’s treatment plan
- Candidates who have tried various treatment options but were unsatisfied with the results are also good candidates for the procedure. Skin tag removal is not advised in youngsters if it may severely impact their growth factors. Skin tag removal is done with great care to ensure safe removal and recovery.
Benefits Of Skin Tag Removal
Skin tag removal aims to have smooth, flawless skin with no visible watery bags. It’s designed to give bump-free skin without causing any discomfort. Furthermore, the benefits from skin tag removal are.
- Treatment that is not painful
- Skin tags can be permanently removed.
- Skin irritation is lessened.
- Ensure that the outcomes are free of scars.
Skin Tag Removal Results
Skin tag removal produces immediate results. Even if it caused minor damage to the surrounding cells, it would give the clean, tag-free skin you desired. Fortunately, it’s a one-time operation, so you won’t need to return for follow-up sessions unless your body develops another skin tag.
Skin Tag Removal Cost
Skin tag removal cost Dubai range from AED 950 to AED 2,000. Like that of other therapies, its cost varies depending on the complexity of the process in each case. The cost of removing skin tags is affected by several factors. The following are some of these elements:
- The Surgeon’s Skills and Experience
- The Method of Removal Employed
- The Skin Tag’s Dimensions.