Do you want to avoid having a surgical facelift yet your face is beginning to age? If so, you could benefit from a Liquid Facelift in Dubai. This minimally invasive method has fewer adverse effects than surgery while reducing the appearance of aging. Find out more about what to anticipate from a liquid facelift before you book your session.
What is Liquid Facelift?
A liquid facelift is a non-surgical technique that lifts, contours, and reshapes the facial skin using cosmetic injectables. Natural aging causes the skin to lose volume, mostly due to the skin’s decreased ability to produce collagen. These aesthetic fillers not only plump up the face and restore lost volume, but they also increase skin elasticity, making you look younger. Having this treatment everyone will notice the results but no one will be able to know about it.
Candidates for Liquid Facelift:
Considering a Liquid Facelift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is an option if;
- Your skin has little wrinkles, deep folds, or creases.
- Your cheekbones and temples are flat.
- Your entire face appears to be sagging.
- Your face has depressed regions, notably around the lips, cheeks, and jowls.
Your treatment will go more smoothly if you are prepared. Here are some pointers to assist you.
- Avoid using blood-thinning medications for at least one week before surgery, such as aspirin or vitamin E.
- Get the critical tests completed that your doctor has advised.
An outpatient treatment called a liquid facelift lasts around 30 minutes.
Your aesthetician will apply a topical anesthetic or numbing solution to the treatment region before beginning the process. Once the anesthetic takes effect, they will inject the dermal filler solution into the treatment region.
The top cheeks and jowls are the facial regions that are most frequently treated with a liquid facelift in Dubai. This procedure can also help other face regions.
Dermal filler solutions may be used for liquid face lifting with a variety of techniques, including:
- Acid Hyaluronic
- L-lactic acid polymer
- Hydroxyapatite calcium
- Protein or fat
Under-eye sockets and other sagging and depressed facial regions might gain volume with liquid facelifts. Additionally, they eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
According to your doctor’s prescription, you must take all prescribed drugs. To relieve the pain or swelling on your face, apply cold packs. While the swelling is still there, you should refrain from engaging in any vigorous activities since they raise your heart rate and blood flow, which might prolong the swelling. Avoid exposing your face to the sun’s rays, and always use sunscreen. Immediately following the therapy, you shouldn’t lie down for a few hours. After the operation, you shouldn’t massage the treated region for at least 24 hours.
Result of a Liquid Facelift:
Depending on your needs as determined at a first consultation, the Liquid Facelift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi gives astonishing results.
- Immediately following the therapy, the outcomes start to become apparent.
- It produces results that seem natural.
- The look of the face is well-contoured after a liquid facelift.
- It gives the face a lifted appearance, especially the jawline and jowl.
- It results in a face devoid of wrinkles. The filler is used to fill in all the folds and creases to give the surface a smoother appearance.
- Because fillers fill in the sacred region and lessen dark circles, you will see an improved under-eye area.
- You’ll have bigger lips and cheeks.
- Because it gets rid of crow’s feet and frown lines, you’ll look refreshed.
- The Juvederm fillers include hyaluronic acid, which will revitalize your skin.
The following are some advantages of a Liquid Facelift in Dubai:
- It produces organic outcomes.
- It restores the face’s natural contours and creates crucial harmony between facial characteristics.
- It lessens wrinkles and fine lines.
- It improves the look of your jowls and lifts sagging or loose skin.
The Cost of the Therapy:
Liquid Facelift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi may start at 2000 AED. Due to a variety of variables, including the kind of filler solution, the quantity of injections, and the desired outcomes, the actual cost of this therapy varies from patient to patient. During a consultation with an aesthetician, you may find out how much the procedure will cost precisely.
Do You Have the Will to Lift Your Facial Skin?
Try our safe and efficient Liquid Facelift in Dubai procedure if the skin on your face is drooping for whatever cause. There are no significant dangers or adverse effects and everyone will notice the results but nobody will know.
If you need more information, don’t hesitate to give us a call; we’d love to speak with you. If you’d rather send us a note, you can get in touch with us using our online form.
The procedure helps to reverse the ageing. It is a nonsurgical facelift, to lessen wrinkles and sagging. The ideal candidates for liquid facelifts are individuals with light sagging and minimal wrinkles.
But if your skin is severely sagging, your doctor can advise a surgical facelift. The procedure helps to reduce scarring, reduce drooping and wrinkles. The treatment works around the forehead, lips, and eyes. It also Boosts your cheek volume and the size of your brows.
The liquid face lift help in replacing collagen and elastin in the target area. The collagen framework of your skin deteriorates with age and increased face muscle exercise. The treatment delivers the natural looking results.