If you’re thinking about getting rid of your tattoo, consider that lasers have mostly supplanted alternative tattoo removal methods.
Because laser technology has lately evolved significantly, the following is now possible:
- Colours of ink that were previously difficult to erase can now be handled.
- Tattoo ink can be removed with fewer sessions.
- Tattoos can be safely and effectively removed.
TATTOO REMOVAL WITH LASER
Permanent tattoos can be removed from the body using laser tattoo removal, a non-surgical cosmetic procedure. It has successfully replaced all other traditional tattoo removal methods previously employed. It also provides long-term and effective outcomes.
TREATMENTS FOR TATTOO REMOVAL:
1- Q-SWITCHED LASER:
This is the only form of laser tattoo removal Dubai capable of accessing the dermis layer and removing ink without harming the skin tissue surrounding the treated area. It is called one-of-a-kind because it employs an intense pulse of light energy that is brief and powerful. When the ink absorbs the laser’s light, it instantly breaks down into tiny particles. When the therapy is over, the fractured ink will be removed from the patient’s body by the body’s natural immune system. More ink is targeted and broken down throughout each session. The procedure is repeated until the tattoo is completely removed. The laser is renowned for producing outstanding results, has impressive predictability, and is highly safe.
2- THE REVLITE LASER
The RevLite laser produces short, fast pulse widths of energy for laser tattoo removal in Dubai. It reduces the amount of heat exposure to the skin, making the treatment quick and painless. Thanks to the laser’s brief pulses of energy, the targeted ink is broken. Recurring treatments are required to remove the tattoo altogether. The number of appointments required will be determined by the tattoo’s size, the type of ink used, and the time between appointments.
IS LASER REMOVAL TREATMENT PAINFUL?
To some extent, the treatment may be unpleasant or even painful. The candidate will be given a numbing cream or shot before the procedure to alleviate any pain or discomfort.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR RECOVERY:
The following rules should be followed to guarantee that the candidate gets the most outstanding results possible while minimising the risk of adverse effects for laser removal treatment in Dubai:
- Make it a point to attend all treatment appointments.
- Follow the advice of a healthcare provider for any at-home care required.
- Make sure your skin is shielded from UV rays (sun, tanning beds, and sunlamps) for three months.
IS IT TRUE THAT LASER TATTOO REMOVAL LEAVES SCARS?
- When the right laser procedures and patients’ follow-ups are followed, it is extremely rare for a patient to scar during laser tattoo removal treatment.
- Expect any anomalies in the skin, such as scarring, to persist following laser tattoo removal.
If you meet the following criteria, you may be a good candidate for permanent laser tattoo removal in Dubai:
- The candidate has overall good mental and physical health.
- The candidate does not have any skin infections or diseases.
- The candidate isn’t expecting a child or isn’t breastfeeding.
- The candidate has to prepare for the treatment with realistic expectations.
PROCEDURE FOR LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
Because there is no acute pain involved in the laser tattoo removal procedure, no anaesthetic is required. Depending on the tattoo’s size, the entire treatment might take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. The following are the steps in the procedure:
- First, the laser therapist numbs the treatment area with a lotion for almost 30-45 minutes.
- After wiping away the numbing cream, a cooling gel is given to help the candidate bear the laser heat.
- The targeted region is approached with a hand-held laser instrument.
- The gadget emits short bursts of a high-intensity laser beam, breaking the ink pigments into small particles.
- The body’s lymphatic system then removes these particles.
- The laser system’s settings are adjusted based on the colour of the tattoos. It takes a long time and a lot of effort for the light hues to fade away.
- To relieve pain, ice packs are applied.
- A laser specialist may apply a topical antibiotic to the treatment site to avoid infection.
The following are some of the advantages of laser tattoo removal in Dubai:
- It’s a non-surgical procedure.
- It provides long-lasting results and does not leave a scar.
- It’s a simple surgery with a speedy recovery.
- It is very little to no downtime.
- There are no significant adverse side effects.
- Darker skin tones can also benefit from laser tattoo removal.
- Unlike surgical tattoo removal, it does not cause discomfort.
COST OF LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
The laser tattoo removal cost in Dubai ranges from AED 2,500 to AED 5,500. It differs from patient to patient due to a variety of factors, including:
- The tattoo’s colour
- The skin type determines the tattoo’s size.
- The type of laser that is being used in the treatment region
- The therapist’s experience