Hair experts are developing new methods to achieve more precision. And amazing hair transplant results. The DHI technique is the most recent version of the FUE technique. This procedure involves inserting follicles into bald spots on the scalp. Rather than making incisions. If you are searching for Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Risks, Danger and safety in Dubai? This procedure increases the chances of success for hair grafts. And also extending their survival times. You can make your hair grow and improve the appearance of your scalp. The procedure delivers natural results. It is a safe hair restoration method with no adverse effects.
What is a DHI Transplant?
This implantation is a less invasive hair transplant procedure. The expert will extract the strained hair from the donor area. And then implanted into a balding area. It is safe, but there are some risks and dangers associated with DHI. As with any other medical procedure.
The treatment is less invasive and long-lasting. But the preparation is important. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- The expert will analyze your health condition.
- A week before the surgery, stop taking any blood-thinning medications.
- Reduce your smoking and alcohol consumption before surgery.
- Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking for chronic disease.
- Applicants must avoid using all cosmetics.
The treatment is very effective and reliable. But if you want reliable results, then you must select the best place. The following steps are involved in the treatment:
- The expert will clean the treatment area before the procedure.
- The procedure begins with the administration of a long-lasting anaesthetic.
- The scalp is anaesthetized using needles.
- The surgeon removes hair follicles from the donor area one at a time.
- By using a special disposable instrument with a diameter of 1 mm.
- Using the implantation instrument, the extracted hair follicles are implanted.
- With the DHI hair transplant procedure, no holes or incisions are involved.
- Then the expert will guide you on the aftercare of the treatment.
Aftercare and Recovery:
Following the hair transplant, the surgeon will examine the patient. And also provide guidelines for a smooth recovery. The following are the post-procedure guides:
- You may experience minor swelling and discomfort in the first week following surgery.
- But this will subside on its own.
- For the first few days, avoid touching the treatment area.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and heavy lifting after the procedure.
- Avoiding sunlight for four weeks is critical after the procedure.
- Applicants must avoid using chemical products on their scalps.
- Avoid smoking for three days and abstain from alcohol while on antibiotics.
Understanding DHI Risks and Infection Dangers:
Infection is one of the most serious risks associated with DHI. Because DHI involves skin piercing. There is a risk of bacteria entering the incision site and causing infection. To reduce this risk, choose the best surgeon. The treatment is safe. But the following are the chances of adverse effects:
To implant the device, tiny incisions are made in the scalp during the procedure. It can cause minor bleeding. Excessive bleeding can lead to complications.
It is a common side effect of any hair transplant procedure, including DHI. An experienced surgeon can lower the scarring.
It is a temporary side effect of DHI in which some of the transplanted hair falls out. This is a normal part of the healing process. And it will go away after a few weeks or months.
DHI can also cause nerve damage, which causes numbness, pain, or tingling in the scalp. This is a rare complication that usually resolves within a few weeks.
Patients may have an allergic reaction to the anaesthetic medication. It is critical to inform the surgeon ahead of time about any allergies.
DHI may not produce the desired results. And also, new hair may not grow. There are many causes of procedure failure. It can be a poor surgical technique or insufficient post-operative care. And also the underlying medical conditions.
Benefits of the Treatment:
The most amazing achievement in the hair restoration method is DHI. This novel technique can restore hair on the scalp without requiring surgery. Because there are no incisions or stitches, the risk of infection is also low. The following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- DHI outperforms FUE and FUT in follicle placement.
- After DHI, there is a 90–95 per cent chance that healthy and thick strands will grow.
- Patients can regain thicker, fuller hair without having to undergo major surgery.
- Both FUE and FUT leave visible scars on the scalp. But scars are not visible after DHI.
- Controls the depth, location, and angle of the donor’s hair during implantation.
- Ensures stunning and completely natural-looking results.
The Cost of DHI Direct Hair Implant Dubai is reasonable. It can range from AED 6,999 to AED 12,000. The cost of the treatment will vary depending on the number of grafts. And many other factors also contribute. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The need for hair grafts.
- The severity of the applicants.
- The location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best place for hair restoration. They use special tips to achieve the most natural appearance. And also the tighter placement of hair in the problem area. With a low risk of scarring and a shorter healing period. Fill out the consultation form below to schedule a consultation. Our expert will guide you about the suitability of the treatment.