Forget Aging with a perfectly contoured face!
We don’t want to age, and at the same time can’t deny the fact that we all have to experience ageing signs. By stepping into reality, We should stop being depressed and bothered about drooping and saggy skin, especially sagging jowls. Instead, look for the beauty treatments that help us not to look ten years older than our age.
People mostly prefer non-surgical approaches, and Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic is here with several surgical and non-surgical anti-ageing methods. One of them is an incredible non-surgical therapy to go for is Dermal Fillers Injection in Dubai.
What are Dermal Fillers for sagging jowls?
Jawline fillers or sagging jowls fillers are the injectable solutions in a gel form injected into the jaw area that lost the volume. Fillers are the non-surgical jaw lift approach that makes the saggy and droopy jowls invisible and bone loss around the jaw.
- What are Dermal Fillers for sagging jowls?
- Conditions to treat by Sagging Jowls Dermal Fillers
- Dermal Fillers for Sagging Jowls Procedure
- Recovery from Jawline Fillers?
- Do Dermal fillers take long to show up the results?
- How long do Dermal fillers for sagging jowls last?
- Side Effects of Jawline Fillers
- Dermal Fillers Cost in Dubai
Conditions to treat by Sagging Jowls Dermal Fillers
Dermal filler in Dubai jowl can be used for the following purposes:
- Jawline dermal fillers can be used to lessen the visible saggy skin on the jaw and help redefine the jawline making it sharper and more contoured.
- It can reduce volume loss in the lower face area due to ageing.
- Sagging jowls fillers balance the face structure, strengthen it, and add a strong foundation.
Dermal Fillers for Sagging Jowls Procedure
Avoid applying makeup when you’re going for the fillers, and remove it if you’re wearing some, even sunscreen or moisturizer.
- It is a 30 minutes procedure that begins with applying a numbing cream to the injection area to minimize the pain and discomfort during the process, making it easy for both the injector and the patient.
- After the topical anesthetic application, the injector starts injecting a dermal filler slowly around the jowls, following the guidelines. Fillers are usually in a gel-like consistency of hyaluronic acid or some other brand.
It is essential to strictly follow the dermatologist’s post-therapy guidelines to avoid discomfort and risk possibilities.
Recovery from Jawline Fillers?
It is okay to feel slight bruising, lumps, or tenderness on the injected area after the treatment. Which is normal and will go down on its own within a few days or more, relying on the filler brand used. The patient can go back to work after therapy. It is compulsory to follow the injector’s post-treatment guidelines during the recovery process and until the full effects show up.
Do Dermal fillers take long to show up the results?
Luckily dermal fillers provide quick results. The effects will be visible right after the treatment. You don’t have to experience a prolonged wait like other therapies. The patient will see a significant difference in the jawline appearance just a few days after the dermal filler treatment. These injections take some time to get incorporated into your skin tissues and deliver complete results within two weeks, depending on the brand of filler used. It is recommended to see a dermatologist for touch-up sessions for maintenance and enjoy the effects for a prolonged period.
How long do Dermal fillers for sagging jowls last?
The longevity of the dermal fillers for the jawline depends on the brand of dermal fillers used. It also relies on how rigorously the patient has taken care of their health as per the dermatologist’s instructions. Typically, the effects last between six months to 24 months. If JUVEDERM dermal fillers are used, you’ll enjoy the results for more than 24 months. Also, long-term effects depend on muscle movement in the injected area.
Touch-up sessions are required for maintenance.
Side Effects of Jawline Fillers
Jawline Dermal Fillers do have side effects, but these are common, temporary and will generally subside in a few days:
- Mild Redness.
- Skin Lumps.
Jawline filler is a non-surgical and minimally invasive jawline contouring technique that will not cause any difficulties or intense side effects if performed by a specialized dermatologist.
Dermal Fillers Cost in Dubai
The expected cost of Fillers in Dubai is 1200 AED for 1ml. The cost is quite affordable compared to other face and body contouring techniques. The price fluctuates and varies from person to person and treatment to treatment. But, it is really cost-effective, budget-friendly, and more beneficial than spending thousands of AEDs on surgical approaches and getting long-term recovery and intense complications.
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic is waiting for you!
Everybody deserves to look good, but all the skincare remedies fail to prevent ageing signs. We all have to experience ageing, and we can’t do anything about it.
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic always comes up with the latest and in-demand techniques to cater to clients in the best way!