The number of people opting for Dermal Filler in Dubai is insane. The procedure is minimally invasive and delivers the best results. Still, most people are confused about where they have been doing wrong, or the fillers don’t suit them. The main reason could be that they are not well aware of the therapy.
Apart from the practitioner’s expertise, clinic facilities, location, and getting the customized therapy, the patient should be well-informed about the pre and post-therapy instructions.
If you are investing your most valuable time and hard-earned money, it would be great to be knowledgeable about the dos and don’ts of the therapy. The client should behave like a responsible, dedicated client to get the desired aesthetic goals.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Fillers in Dubai are injectable solutions aimed at diminishing facial wrinkles and fine lines and bringing back the volume and the youthful appearance. Dermal Fillers are the facial rejuvenation therapies that work best to treat ageing signs using hyaluronic acid. They are used for different purposes like the lips, nose, chin, laugh lines and more.
Dos and Dont’s Before and After Dermal Fillers Therapy?
Yes, there are several instructions of Dos and Don’ts before and after lip fillers treatment that the patient must follow. Because the complete desired results and the risk chances depend on how seriously the patient took the dermatologist’s suggestions.
Guidelines to Follow Before Getting Dermal Fillers Treatment:
- Before deciding about dermal fillers, talk in detail with the respective dermatologist and know the associated risks with the treatment you want and whether it will fulfil your needs and deliver desired results.
- Inform the healthcare professional if you’re on some specific medications for any disease, the supplements you take regularly, or any allergy to any medicine.
- Let your filler expert know if you have a history of cold sores or still suffering.
- Have a good water intake. It will keep your body hydrated and best while having dermal fillers.
- Take arnica if your body is prone to bruising when going for the fillers or as per your dermatologist’s instructions.
What We Shouldn’t Do Before Getting Dermal Fillers?
- Avoid wearing makeup when going for the dermal fillers, though the practitioner will remove it every bit before injections.
- Avoid taking any OTC blood-thinning medications, including ibuprofen or aspirin and other painkillers, a week before the treatment. It’s recommended to consult your practitioner about everything to clarify your mind and avoid any confusion.
- Refrain from consuming alcohol two days before to lessen the risk of bruising.
- Avoid engaging in heavy workouts and exercises on the day of therapy.
- Avoid taking herbal supplements a few days before the treatment.
- You are advised to avoid the sun as much as you can, or if you have to go out, using good sunscreen is a must for you.
Instructions To Follow After The Dermal Fillers:
- After the filler therapy, mild bruising and swelling are expected and are pretty okay. It will take a week to disappear.
- Apply ice packs to the injected area after the treatment. This will work as a pain reliever and reduce the swelling. The concept to be kept in mind is that ice shouldn’t be applied directly but using a wipe, cloth or a towel.
- Don’t wait to contact the practitioner if you notice any abnormal behaviour in the injected area like excessive swelling, intense bruising or something.
What We Should Refrain Doing After Dermal Fillers?
- Avoid touching the injected area as it can cause infection.
- To reduce the risk of bruising on the injected area, consuming alcohol for two days post-treatment is highly recommended.
- Avoid getting facials and waxing the hair. In other words, do not massage the treated area for a week.
- Do not exercise and work out for 48 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid applying makeup a day after the fillers. If you have to, then better use lightweight mineral-based makeup products as your doctor suggests.
- It is recommended to apply sunscreen before going out in the sun.
Dermal Fillers Cost in Dubai:
The Dermal Fillers Cost in Dubai roughly starts from 1,200 AED for (1ml) . The cost is quite reasonable and budget-friendly than the amount we spend on the surgical treatments and buy the high-risk complications and prolonged recovery period with consent. Another important thing is that it varies from treatment to treatment and client to client for many reasons.
Why Opt for a Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai?
Opt us because you deserve to be treated in the best way possible!
We value your precious time and money and offer you incredible services through a team of board-certified practitioners. So, waiting for what? Experience the worthwhile Dermal Fillers Injections in Dubai and achieve the results you want!
The most budget-friendly price in the UAE and a free consultation to guide you properly.