What is Chemical Peel Treatment?
In Chemical Peel Treatment, a chemical solution is used to remove the outer layers of the skin(Damaged skin cells), and the healthier and young skin beneath is exposed.
The chemical peel Treatment in Dubai deals with the different types of skin irregularities and corrects them. It enhances the skin’s texture and makes it softer and youthful.
The patient should consult an Expert Dermatologist who helps determine the skin problem and deals it with the best possible treatment. Chemical Peels Treatment in Dubai provides outstanding services, and the results are truly amazing.
What conditions does Chemical Peel deal with?
Chemical peels deal with various skin imperfections to improve the skin texture, making it even tone and brighter.
You will need a chemical peel
- To correct damaged skin
- To clear fine lines around your mouth and wrinkles
- To remove acne scars and scarring
- To remove Age spots
- To correct Hyperpigmentation
- To treat Melasma
Types Of Chemical Peels
There are three types of chemical peels you need according to your skin concerns:
- Light Peels
- Medium Peels
- High Peels
It is essential to consult an expert Dermatologist who helps you decide the type of chemical peel treatment you need to correct your skin problems. Get your appointment done for the best Chemical Peels Treatment in Dubai from our Professional Dermatologists.
Light Chemical Peels
Skin gets exfoliation with a light acid called alpha-hydroxy to remove the outermost layer of the skin.
Who needs Light Chemical Peels?
You are an ideal candidate for Light Chemical Peels if you are going through hyperpigmentation, dry/rough skin, wrinkles, and acne. It improves the skin’s texture and makes it brighter.
Recovery from Light Chemical Peels
The patient may take a few hours to some days to recover.
Medium Chemical Peels
This technique uses Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid to remove the outer and middle skin layer. This process has better effects.
Who needs Medium Chemical Peels?
Medium Chemical Peel is perfect for you if you have average skin discoloration, acne scars, moderate wrinkles, and age spots.
It makes your skin fresh and softer.
Recovery From Medium Chemical Peels
A patient may take a week or more than a week to recover.
Deep Chemical Peels
In this Procedure, Dermatologists use trichloroacetic acid or phenol to penetrate the lower middle layer of the skin to clear the damaged skin cells. Dermatologists use local anesthesia for the patient.
Who needs Deep Chemical Peels?
You’re an ideal candidate for Deep Chemical peels if your skin is badly sun-damaged, moderate wrinkles, Deep acne scars, blemishes, and patchy skin.
The process has a pretreatment for up to eight weeks.
This technique has the best and most surprising results.
Recovery From Deep Chemical Peels
The recovery time is longer than the first two Chemical peels.
A patient may take months to recover.
Instructions to follow Before getting Chemical Peel Treatment
Consult an expert Dermatologist about your skin problems. They will tell you about your skin conditions and the type of peel you will be getting. Your Consultant will give you guidelines and instructions you have to follow before and after the Chemical Peels.
Some Instructions to follow are:
- It is necessary to avoid direct sun exposure before treatment.
- It is better not to use products that contain retinoids two weeks before treatment or as instructed by a Dermatologist.
- If you are on medications, Do inform your Dermatologist a week before treatment.
- Those areas, where you want to apply chemical peel, must not be infected.
Steps to follow after Getting Chemical Peels to get the Best Results
- The most important step is to follow your Dermatologist’s post-treatment instructions to lessen the chances of abnormalities on your new skin.
- It is essential to avoid indoor and outdoor tanning after treatment during the healing process.
- It is better to keep your skin hydrated and moist to prevent scars.
It is recommended to apply Sunscreen daily after your screen gets healed.
Cost Of Chemical Peels Treatment in Dubai
- Chemical Peels Treatment’s cost is 499 AED (2 areas) and 999 AED (4 Areas)
- Face Chemical Peel Treatment’s cost is 500 AED (1 session) and 1200 AED (3 sessions).
- Bikini Chemical Peel Treatment’s cost is 500 AED (1 session), 1200 AED (3 sessions), 1500 AED (4 sessions), and 2000 AED (6 sessions).
- Underarms Chemical Peel Treatment’s cost is 500 AED (1 session), 1200 AED (3 sessions), and 1500 AED (4 sessions).
Are you suffering from Sun-Damaged skin, Deep acne scars, moderate wrinkles, and Skin Discoloration? Do you want healthier and brighter skin? You can have the best Chemical Peels Treatment in Dubai to get rid of these skin abnormalities.