PRP has become very affordable; even middle-class people can get benefit from it
The cheapest countries for PRP are UAE, India, and Pakistan. It no surprise that hair loss sufferers from all over the globe travel abroad to these countries to get their PRPs done.
- PRP is becoming more and more popular as potent solution for hair loss.
- It was one of the most popular procedures carried out in 2020 in the UAE.
- The treatment has become cheaper, almost everyone can avail it
Cheap PRP Treatment in Dubai Starting at 699:
Get the Cheapest PRP Treatment in Dubai. According to a recent survey, Dubai is among the few cheap places for cosmetic treatments. The costs of treatments here are 2-3 times lower than in Turkey, or the USA, and about 2 times more affordable than in UK.
At Dynamic Clinic, the average prp cost ranges between AED 699 to AED 1,700. Plus, we have highly experienced doctors and qualified practitioners in our team, so you’ll get great results, affordable prp for sure.
What is PRP?
Platelet rich plasma is a substance primarily known to promote healing. However, it can also be used to restore hair growth when injected in the scalp.
Generally speaking, prp treatment for hair loss involves collecting blood plasma enriched with platelets and then injecting that in the scalp. PRP is 100% safe because it utilizes patient’s own platelets to function.
PRP boosts hair growth and results in the creation of more thick and healthy hair follicles.
Is PRP Suitable for Both Men And Women?
Statistics suggest that over the last few decades, the number of women getting PRP have more than doubled. The treatment is seen to be much more popular in women.
In general, there are two main reasons for this:
- It is estimated that more than 55% of women experience hair loss by the time they turn 25
- Women today are more concerned about their self-image. They care a lot about their body shape, physical appearance and status – always willing to get external help.
Results of PRP Treatment:
Results depend on the severity of hair loss and surgeon’s expertise.
While many hair experts will suggest waiting to properly examine hair loss, it’s better to schedule a hair loss consultation right away. The day you start notice hair thinning is happening, you should see a hair specialist.
Catch up with an experienced hair consultant to thoroughly discuss and best address your baldness
However, age wise, prp works best for people aged 18-24 years who are the earliest stages of their hair loss.
Potential complications specific to PRP Treatment for hair loss include bleeding, swelling, soreness, and infection.
- Dubai aims to become the hub of cosmetic procedures and the No.1 destination of tourism. It has blessed lots and lots of patients with its low rates, exceptional services and state of art facilities.
- There are a number of cosmetic surgeries in Dubai to choose from. Visit different clinics and pick the one that is appropriate for you.
- PRP works by increasing blood supply to the follicles
- The procedure is quick and there is no general anesthesia required
- The surgeon applies local anesthetic, marks the affected area and inserts the prp injections
Hair Transplant – A Surgical Alternative to PRP:
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive procedure in which the surgeon transfers hair follicles from one part of the scalp to another. It is a natural way to restore hair; about 90% of the transplanted follicles regrow. However, it is important to note that recovery may take several months to complete. Recovery time typically depends on the extent of the procedure and effort and time invested by the surgeon.
Book An Appointment!
To get the Cheapest PRP Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, Contact Dynamic clinic