Aging is a natural process that everyone has to go through. There’s no power that can stop this process. Aging is a degenerative process that reduces the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin. Decreased production can cause your face to slacken and may cause your skin to look thinner than normal skin. Many people opt for facelifts but its replacement is available now which is the thread lift. It is available in our clinic but the major interest in this procedure is if you can see threads after thread lifts in Dubai.
What is Thread Lift?
Thread lift is a cosmetic procedure that helps to lift the face. It helps to reduce the wrinkles and slackness of your face. The people who are afraid to get facelifts it is the best alternative for them. Thread lift is a short and less intrusive method that helps you to look younger than your age. It is a beneficial process that can help tighten your slacked skin and lasts up to 1-2 years.
Thread lift is a slight encroaching procedure that takes only 30-45 minutes to complete. As the thread word describes that these threads must have some sort of connection with this procedure. So yes, the doctor inserts threads in the subcutaneous layer of skin and stretch them together which causes the skin of your face to look tightened. The following steps are in the thread lift procedure:
- Dermatologists applies local anesthesia to your face to make it numb
- He marks the area of insertion.
- Then inserts the threads into the subcutaneous layer of skin with the aid of needles.
- Insert the needle very carefully to avoid any damage to the blood vessels and nerves underneath your skin.
- After the insertion method, inlaids the threads under the skin.
After the completion of the process, you can go home or back to work.
Are Threads Seen after Thread Lift?
The threads in thread lift are not the ones used in daily life, rather they are medical threads composing chemicals like polylactic acid or polycaprolactone. Dermatologists perform this procedure very carefully and delicately.
They stitch them into the skin so they aren’t visible on the outside but it requires expertise to perform this procedure deliberately and such expertise is available in our clinic.
The thread lift is not an invasive procedure so it requires no stay at the hospital after the treatment.
Thread lifts instantly provide results as your face skin looks stretched and tightened but if bruising and swelling occur you will see results after you overcome these conditions. The results get better as time progresses, and you feel more young and confident.
You have to be very conscious after you receive this treatment. Follow the measures to safeguard your skin from any hazards.
- Do not touch the openings of needle insertion.
- If you feel any kind of itching on the openings do not scratch them rather apply any anti-allergy ointment with the consultation of your doctor.
- Do not use any sort of makeup on your face.
- Avoid doing strenuous activity.
- Do not get a deep facial massage for 3 months.
Thread lifts have numerous benefits including:
- Simple method that causes no pain.
- Non-intrusive method.
- Gives instant effects.
- Effects last longer.
- Reduces wrinkles and tightens the skin.
- Makes you feel young and confident.
Book A Consultation!
Everyone wants to look young and beautiful despite increasing age. Thread lift is a short but complicated method. The major concern for the participants is Can you see threads after thread lifts in Dubai? If experts perform the thread lift this concern is of no use. Expert physicians are available in our clinic and offer noteworthy services. Book your consultation now by filling out and submitting the consultation form given below.