Plump and youthful skin has become the synonym with beauty down the ages. And a lot of research has been done on this part of the body accordingly. There are several ways to enhance the skin. You can either opt for home remedies or medical procedures to make your skin attractive. But you must know that office-based treatments offer more lasting, amazing results than home remedies. Body fillers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are a good choice for people with thin skin on the face, breasts, and bums. It restores the lost volume and results in lovely body contours. These injections are safe to use on lips as well. Our patients who tried them for wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots received ideal outcomes from this treatment. Their skin flaws nearly disappear after having it.
Body Fillers Are Effective and Safe:
Body fillers are effective only if they are used by experienced practitioners. The treatment is easy and less time-consuming and in general, patients achieve the desired results only after 2-4 sessions. But like all other cosmetic treatments, this injectable has a downside too. There is a risk of allergic reactions, swelling, bruising, bleeding, and bumps under the skin after it. Traditionally, experts have recommended patients follow their instructions before and after getting body fillers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi to reduce the chances of experiencing such situations. Read this blog till the end to know pre & post-operative instructions for this incredible procedure.
Shaping Lips with Fillers:
Improve the appearance of downturned lips with Fillers in Dubai. They can alter the shape and increase the size of the lips without involving cuts or stitches. Lip augmenting fillers contain hyaluronic acid as the basic ingredient. These fillers produce natural-looking results as the product used in these shots occurs naturally in the body. By shaping the lips, fillers improve overall facial harmony and self-confidence.
Achieve a Plumper Posterior:
Fillers can also be used to fix small butts. Hyaluronic acid-based injections are inserted in the butts to increase their size. In this way, you can make your posterior plumper and fuller.
Improves Skin Health:
Aging signs are a common concern for many men and women. As we age, our skin becomes tired and dull. In general, skin on the face and body starts to begin to sag after 40. At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, experts use only the branded, highest-quality body fillers. These fillers restore volume to the sunken cheeks and under-eyes without involving blades or knives.
Is it worth it?
- This injectable can add volume to thin areas of the face like cheeks, lips, and under-eyes.
- Patients see immediate results after having this treatment.
- It produces visible improvement in skin texture and tone.
- FDA-approved, safe, and effective skincare treatment.
- Corrects downturned lips non-invasively.
- Minimal downtime and recovery time are short.
- It restores natural volume to the posterior to produce bigger and rounder butts.
- Volume loss in the skin occurs naturally with age, and restoring this volume can result in healthier and younger-looking skin.
- Body fillers can also be injected into the butts to make them rounder and lifted.
- Our doctors have great experience in creating beautiful bodies.
Why is the Initial Consultation So Important Before the Treatment?
A good professional will understand your skin type & tone, concerns, and medical history. He should discuss these aspects with you as a part of the treatment, guaranteeing natural-looking results.
Dos and Don’ts Before & After Your Treatment:
Filler treatment in Dubai, & Abu Dhabi is safe and effective on the condition that you follow the instructions:
- Avoid blood-thinning medications like aspirin and ibuprofen two weeks before + after your filler treatment.
- Do not wax, bleach, or use a depilatory cream on the problem zone for at least a month before your injections.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages 48 hours before the procedure.
- Let your physician know if you are allergic to any medication.
- Do not use body fillers if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- The treated site may appear swollen for some days after the procedure. You should use prescribed medications as instructed by the doctor to alleviate this inflammation.
Body Fillers are minimally invasive but still, it does involve some potential complications:
- Nausea or fever.
- Skin discoloration.
- Severe pain + bruising at the injection site.
If you experience any of the above complications, you should contact your physician immediately
Book an appointment with us:
For more information about Body fillers, and other cosmetic procedures we offer at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, contact us by filling out the consultation form or give us a call at our number.