Body and Butt Fillers are a common cosmetic procedure that uses different biocompatible substances like hyaluronic acid, etc. to add more volume to specific parts of the body and also enhance the curves and the overall appearance. Like any other medical or cosmetic procedure, body and butt fillers also come with a set of multiple advantages and a few risks. Read this article and get to know about the types, advantages, and risks of fillers and where can you receive promising body and butt fillers in Dubai.
What are Body and Butt Fillers:
Body and Butt fillers are a cosmetic technique that is non-surgical and minimally invasive. Fillers are used to add more volume to a body part and enhance its appearance. Body and Butt fillers contain different substances like hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite, etc. These substances are injected into these specific areas of the body for a more voluminous and symmetrical appearance.
Advantages of Body and Butt Fillers:
There are various advantages of getting body and butt fillers,
- No surgical procedure is performed to inject these fillers.
- Body and Butt fillers are not really painful.
- They provide a natural and more aesthetic look to the body.
- Body and butt fillers help people to get their ideal body shape.
Types of Fillers:
Fillers are classified into several different types on the basis of the substances that are being used, how long are the results going to last, and what specific part of the body are they going to be injected into. Some most common types of fillers that are used for Body and Butt enhancement are,
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite Fillers
- PLLA Fillers
- Autologous Fat Transfer Fillers
- Silicone Injections
Pre and Post-Procedure Instructions:
It is very important to know all the instructions given prior to and after the procedure, to avoid any complications. Your healthcare provider will guide you in proper detail about what needs to be done. Here are some general pre and post-procedure instructions for Body and Butt fillers,
- Always make sure to consult with an experienced medical professional.
- Discuss your medical history and the goals you are expecting from the procedure.
- Make sure to stay hydrated throughout the time period.
- After the procedure is completed, avoid strenuous physical activities for a while.
- Monitor yourself for any signs of complications afterward.
- Avoid any kind of alcohol and smoking as it might delay the process of healing.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing.
Risks Associated with Body and Butt Fillers:
Even though the process of getting body and butt fillers is usually safe, however, it does come with a few risks or complications. It is the responsibility of your healthcare provider to inform you about the potential complications of getting body and butt fillers. Some possible risks are mentioned below,
- You can experience any infection or allergic reactions.
- Bruising and swelling might continue for a few days.
- In some cases, a blood vessel can be pricked while injecting, which may lead to hematoma.
- Skin discoloration is also a potential risk though it happens very rarely.
- Sometimes, filler substances are not injected in the required quantity which can give an asymmetrical look to your body part.
Always make sure to get your body and butt fillers from a senior and experienced healthcare professional so these risks and complications can be avoided as much as possible.
How to Prolong the Results of Fillers?
Even though it’s common for fillers to eventually disappear after a few months or a year but if you want to prolong the results of your body and butt fillers, here is what you can do:
- Make sure that you are selecting the right type of filler by consulting a medical professional.
- Follow all the pre and post-procedure instructions provided by your healthcare provider so that complications don’t arise.
- After getting your body and butt fillers, try to avoid blood thinning medications as they increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
- Protect your body and skin from any trauma.
- Attend all the follow-up appointments so your physician can keep guiding you through.
Where Can I Get Body and Butt Fillers in Dubai?
If you are looking for a place to receive body and butt fillers in Dubai, Dynamic Clinic is here at your service. At Dynamic Clinic, we offer a variety of cosmetic procedures including body and butt fillers. You can trust our experienced healthcare professionals to select the most suitable filler for you while minimizing the risks as much as possible. You can visit our website and book an appointment right now.
Body and Butt fillers help you to feel confident in yourself by enhancing your body’s appearance and giving it the shape that you desire. It is a widely known procedure and is usually very safe. However, there might be a few complications if you haven’t picked out a suitable one for your body or haven’t followed the instructions given to you by your healthcare provider. The enhancement of your curves is just a click away. Visit our website now and book a consultation with expert physicians at Dynamic Clinic to get your Body and Butt Fillers in Dubai.