Nowadays, people are more self-conscious about their body shape and for this purpose seek help from cosmetologists to make it perfect. Body Contouring Treatments in Dubai have made it simpler for people to improve and reshape any area of their body. Through these procedures, an individual gets a perfect figure and an improved self-image.
Before moving toward its types, we should first understand what actual Body Contouring Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is. Body contouring treatment has been designed to help those people who are unwilling to undergo knives to get the desired body shape. This minimally invasive fat loss treatment delivers the desired results to the patients without pain or discomfort. The downside of the treatment is that it does not prevent new fat from assembling in the future.
Body Contouring Options:
All the body contouring treatments work in the same way. They reshape the areas of the body by dissolving fat cells and reducing cellulite. The five best body contouring treatments include:
- Laser lipo.
An FDA-approved treatment of stubborn fat pockets of the body. It is a safe and effective method of body contouring. During the procedure, a device is moved over the problem area to freeze and kill the fat cells residing there. The procedure is safe and does not affect the surrounding tissues of the treatment site. It delivers long-lasting and outstanding results so it can be considered the best option.
Another non-surgical and non-invasive fat reduction technique. It is a laser-based technology that works by heating the fat bulges of the body. During the procedure, a hands-free laser heat belt is wrapped around your body to target the fat cells. You should look for a licensed and experienced practitioner for this type of treatment. The procedure is comfortable, and simple, and takes about 25 minutes to complete. The results will become noticeable over the next few months of the treatment.
It uses ultrasound energy to improve the contour of the body. The treatment produces the best fat reduction results when done on the abdomen and flanks. It is non-invasive so no anesthesia is required. During the procedure, a transducer is brought near the skin to target the problem area. The ultrasound energy destroys the walls of the fat cells. Ultrashape is gentle on the skin and has no side effects or downtime.
You can get rid of belly fat with this effective Non-Surgical Body Contouring Treatments in Dubai. It uses radiofrequency energy to rupture the fat cells. The problem area is heated up at a certain temperature which results in the destruction of stubborn fat.
An advanced body contouring system was developed to help people reduce fat and cellulite without needles or knives. Laser Liposuction in Dubai emits low-level laser energy so the treatment is safe. When the body is exposed to this device, the laser energy breaks down the fat cells into free fatty acids, the acid will be transported throughout the body and will be used by the tissue to create energy.
Things You should know about Body Contouring Treatments in Dubai:
- If exercise and diet have failed to help you improve your body shape then it is the right time to undergo a body contouring treatment. By getting this treatment, you can easily get rid of the extra fat from your body. It can treat any area including thighs, stomach, arms, neck, love handles, buttocks, and more.
- The majority of men and women are considering this treatment nowadays because it produces wonderful results with very little downtime.
- For best results, the patient has to take 3-4 sessions
- It is not a weight-loss treatment as it treats specific problem areas so if you are looking for a weight-loss treatment, you should not choose it.
- The procedure is short, usually, 25 – 30 minutes are required to complete it.
- It does not deliver immediate results you would have to wait for about 5-6 months to see the results. If you want instant results you should go for surgical fat reduction.
Getting desired results is not enough, this is the point where actual struggles start. You have to maintain a stable weight by keeping track of your food intake and getting exercise daily.