Is your health or self-esteem being jeopardized by excess fat? You should look into Body Contouring Dubai. Via a simple outpatient procedure, it can remove extra fat, reshape ugly regions, as well as smoothen rough skin.
Here is everything you need to know about Body Contouring: Benefits, Risks & Recovery in Dubai. Keep reading.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring Treatment is a terrific way to remove fat in a natural-looking way and enables you to sculpt your body more effectively, and safely. There are surgical and non-surgical methods involved. Surgical treatments, however, include additional dangers, but they provide more permanent fat loss benefits — once you’ve obtained them, you won’t have to worry about fat returning.
Lipolysis is a non-surgical form of body reshaping. It can be accomplished in a number of ways, including:
- Cool sculpting employs extremely freezing temperatures to destroy fat cells
- In injection lipolysis, deoxycholic acid is injected into the body to attack fat cells
- Zerona utilizes lasers for fat destruction. Laser lipolysis is another term for it.
- Trusculpt involves applying heat and Ultrasound waves to target stubborn fat
Popular surgical body contouring procedures are:
- Liposuction: cannula is used to destroy and suction out fat
- Tucks: these are surgical treatments that remove either fat or skin or both
- Lifts: As the name suggests, lifts entail lifting the skin, giving a tighter and smoother look to the body – particular the target area
Non-surgical body contouring
Exercising and dieting don’t always do the job the way they’re supposed to. Most people are fans of non-surgical Body contouring in Dubai. If you also plan on having it to get rid of your fat, expect to enjoy the following advantages:
- No risk of tissue damage (scarring)
- It doesn’t need general anesthesia
- Provides gradual but noticeable outcomes
- The effects could remain for as long as you keep your optimal weight
- There is no downtime and involves very few side-effects
Surgical body Contouring
Body contouring surgery will reshape the body parts and brings a number of other advantages, including:
- More than one body part can be treated with a single procedure
- It helps you say goodbye to stubborn areas
- A safe, reliable technique
- Results are permanent and superior to non-invasive fat reduction approaches
Cost of Body Controuring Treatment
The average cost of body contouring treatment per session in Dubai is AED 895. Of course, this cost can be high or low, depending on the type of procedure you are getting. Aside from the technique, there are some other elements that can determine the final price. These include:
- Location of the clinic
- Time for the procedure
- Number of treatments required
- A person who is performing the treatment
Recovery & Aftercare
Recovery is an integral part of any cosmetic procedure. Non-surgical body contouring recovery times range from 48 to 72 hours, depending on the technique used & the part being treated.
Surgical procedures, on the other hand, take substantially longer to recover from. The majority of patients return to work after 3 to 4 weeks. Listed below are some crucial recovery recommendations to help you get back on your feet faster:
- Take meticulous care of your bandages and drains after body contouring surgery.
- Avoid vigorous activity and ambulate to avoid blood clots.
- Sun exposure of any kind should be avoided.
- As recommended by the surgeon, take the pain relievers supplied to you.
- Ice packs should be applied to the treatment area, especially following a non-surgical procedure.
Risks or Complications
Non-surgical Body contouring is a safe procedure with only a few minor side effects. People may, however, experience soreness similar to that of a sunburn following surgery. It’s also possible to have swelling and redness. You should also know that blisters, persistent scarring, and chronic skin color changes are uncommon, but they do happen in some cases. When you have body contouring surgery at Dynamic clinic, our surgeons will discuss all probable risks and guide you on how to avoid them.
Get the Best Body Contouring in Dubai
You may conclude from this research that non-surgical body contouring has a number of noticeable advantages. The process is easy and inexpensive, and the side effects are negligible. To top it off, it removes fat from problem spots quickly and safely.
If you would like to more about Body Contouring:Benefits, Risks, & Recovery, speak with one of Dynamic clinic’s experienced and qualified cosmetic surgeons. We provide effective, safe cosmetic operations in a relaxing, first-class setting. Get connected to learn more!