When you work out or perform heavy tasks in your daily routine, you do it for one objective and that is to get in a healthier and fit shape. However, what you do not realize is that your body excessively sweats during that time which can lead to several other problems as well. While sweating is generally thought of as a good thing, having it excessively discharge from your body that soaks your hands and clothes can be a serious medical issue, which can harm your confidence for a long time. Therefore, it is important for it to be treated effectively.
Fortunately, the cosmetic industry has made great progress over the past couple of years and has come up with the advanced procedure of miradry treatment in Dubai. The procedure helps provide the person suffering from sweat-related issues, with an efficient and long-lasting solution, that does not consist of any side effects.
Get more information about how the miradry treatment works and how much a dermatologist costs, through this informative article.
Who Can Get The Treatment?
People who generally suffer from excessive sweating, especially under their arms can get the treatment done. Other people who are considered the right candidate for the treatment include
- People who are suffering from excessive sweating, which does not seem to improve despite the use of countless conventional methods.
- Sweating is causing many people to suffer from different kinds of skin infections.
- Individuals who are looking to boost their confidence, after their sweat has made them smell bad and also become a target of public mockery and torment.
- People who have realistic expectations about the procedure and do not hope for it to be a permanent solution to their sweat problem.
- People who are prepared to make the necessary lifestyle changes and follow the guidelines provided by their doctor, for a smooth and errorless recovery period.
- Individuals who are generally in good mental and physical health, so that they tolerate the treatment.
Facts To Know Before Going Through miraDry Treatment
There is some important information that is recommended by the best dermatologist in Dubai, for the patient to know, just so that they can have a quick overview of the treatment. Such as
- The treatment is non-surgical, which means the patient can be less nervous about it.
- The procedure uses energy from the hyperhidrosis treatment to get rid of the excess fat.
- The technology used in the treatment, at times uses microwave energy that is in handheld devices.
- The energy used, helps destroy the glands which give a noticeable reduction in the amount of sweat released.
How Is The Treatment Carried Out?
People who are tired of using antiperspirants, which likely lead to several kinds of side effects, that includes unwanted marks and discoloring of the skin can go through the treatment without any doubts. Since the procedure is not a surgical one, it is quite easy and simple to carry out
One session for the miradry treatment usually lasts 60 to 90 minutes, during which the dermatologist administers local anesthesia to ensure that the patient is comfortable throughout the process. After the anesthesia has been applied, the dermatologist uses controlled energy that is exposed with the assistance of a device to destroy the sweat glands. There is no need to apply bandages to the treated area since the dermatologist made now incisions or surgical cuts.
What Happens After The Treatment?
There is no downtime for the procedure, which means that the patients are free to return to their daily activities immediately. However, it is possible for there to be a bit of swelling on the armpits, but that is likely to vanish within a few days.
Advantages Of The Treatment
The benefits of the treatment include
- It is a safe solution for excessive sweat
- It can change how a person smell
- It offers long-lasting results
- It only requires the person to go through 2 sessions to achieve desirable results.
- It is cost-effective
How Much Does The miraDry Treatment Cost?
The price of miradry treatment in Dubai,UAE roughly starts from AED 1400 to AED 2400.The price may fluctuate depending on the clinic fee,dermatologist fee and other factors.
Why Choose Us?
You can now say goodbye to the excessive sweat with the help of the miradry treatment that Dynamic Clinic has to offer. Call us today to book an appointment with one of our experts and feel confident in your skin, once again.