Every girl wishes to be beautiful and to have an attractive body. Maintaining your body’s shape is a hard task. A healthy diet and exercise are the keys to having an ideal figure. But fat is a girl’s worst enemy and her worst nightmare. That cannot be defeated by a healthy diet and exercise. Liposuction is the weapon of choice for removing stubborn fat. Achieving Your Dream Body: Liposuction in Dubai Can Help. It is a cosmetic procedure that helps to achieve a more contoured appearance. The treatment is the most effective method of body shaping and fat removal. It helps people stay fit, healthy, and young.
What is Liposuction?
It may sound like a fancy word reserved for the wealthy. But that is no longer the case. Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is available to fit your budget. And also help you achieve the body shape. It only aids in the removal of excess fat. That dieting and exercise cannot remove. So it is not a weight loss tool, but to remove stubborn fat. And also reshape specific body areas.
Liposuction, also known as fat reduction surgery or lipo sculpture. It is a cosmetic surgical procedure. That uses suction to remove fat patches from the target body. It is effective for all genders and a wide range of body parts. The following are the main target areas of the procedure:
- Inner and outer thighs.
- Buttocks, and calves.
Proper planning can make recovery easier. The surgeon will create a preoperative care plan for you. You must adhere to it because it ensures the success of the surgery. So the following are the pre-operative instructions:
- Use no drugs, including herbal, natural, or homeopathic ones.
- Stop using nicotine products such as cigars, chewing tobacco, and so on.
- You should avoid using any skin care products.
The procedure is simple and effective. It is a very effective slimming procedure. The treatment works in the following ways:
- The expert will highlight the treatment area and also clean it.
- Then the expert will administer anesthesia to make you calm.
- The surgeon will make small incisions in the affected areas of the body.
- These incisions are less than half an inch long and minimize visible scarring.
- After making incisions, the surgeon will inject a tumescent solution into the areas.
- The tumescent solution numbs the area and constricts the blood vessels.
- Then the surgeon will insert a small, thin tube known as a cannula into the incision site.
- The cannula is attached to a vacuum-like device that suckers out the extra fat cells.
- The surgeon will move the cannula through the layers of fat.
- Once the fat has been removed, the surgeon will remove the cannula.
- And use sutures or sterile strips to close the incisions.
Post-operative care ensures that the body heals. Applicants must follow the following post-procedure instructions:
- It is critical to stay hydrated after liposuction.
- Maintaining your BMI can help you recover.
- Create an exercise routine and develop good sleeping habits.
- To achieve the desired body shape, eat a healthy diet.
- Keep the treatment area clean and dry.
- Applicants must avoid all medications.
- Avoid exposure to the sun and heat.
- You need to rest to heal.
Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah has grown in popularity, particularly among women. Many people choose to achieve their aesthetic goals this way. It allows them to improve their appearance. The following are the key benefits:
- Aids in the safe removal of fat.
- It helps with cellulite reduction and also enhances the appearance of cellulite.
- Improves health through fat loss.
- Increases self-esteem and helps you face life with newfound confidence.
- Encourages a healthy lifestyle.
- Treatment improves your appearance.
- It allows you to wear your favorite clothes.
- Helps to shape the areas of the body where diet and exercise are ineffective.
- Aids in the treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating.
- Aids women who have metabolic disorders.
All cosmetic treatments always carry some adverse effects. The following are the main negative effects of the procedure::
- Liposuction may not be suitable for people with thin skin.
- This causes loose and flabby skin, which may demand removal with a tummy tuck.
- Under the supervision of an untrained doctor, there is a risk of infection.
- The first seven days after surgery can be critical.
- Swelling, bleeding, or bruising are all temporary health issues.
The Cost of Liposuction in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 7000. But this is not a fixed cost because it depends on many elements. The following are the cost-boosting factors:
- The selection of the procedure.
- The experience of the doctor.
- The location of the clinic.
- The severity of the applicants.
Why Choose Us?
Finding the best surgeon for your needs is one of the most important things to do. But the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best cosmetic clinic. They provide the best services. All you have to do is send us a request by filling out the form. And we will get back to you as soon as possible.