What is Tear Trough?
A tear trough is a space between the upper cheek and lower eyelid. It makes a person look tiring, older, and fatigued. Younger people also go through premature tear troughs. They got low self-esteem, are less confident, and feel bad about their forever tired look.
There can be several reasons for the tear troughs like
- Unhealthy Lifestyle.
- Inappropriate Diet.
- Heredity Factors
- Other Health Diseases.
Tear troughs are a common problem these days. They are treatable, and you can easily get rid of them through the Tear Trough Fillers procedure. Take time for yourself, and get the outstanding Tear Trough Filler in Dubai from Experienced and High Qualified Cosmetic Surgeons to achieve the desired results.
What is Tear Trough Fillers Procedure?
The tear trough filler technique is a much less invasive and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatment.
There are four types of Tear Trough Fillers:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Poly-L-lactic Acid
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Fat Transfer
The Commonly used Tear Trough Filler is Hyaluronic Acid Fillers because the procedure is easier and simpler than other types of Fillers.
The tear trough procedure starts with numbing the area by using local anesthesia so the patient remains calm. Then the dermatologists inject the Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers into the tear troughs. By increment in collagen growth, skin looks youthful and bright. It plumps the volumeless area and adds fullness to it. The Hyaluronic Acid in the fillers rejuvenates the skin, makes it smoother, brighter, and younger.
It is a nanostructured artificial material that gets injected into the skin. It has a thicker consistency than hyaluronic acid. It remarkably revitalizes the collagen growth in the skin and provides long-lasting results. The rare side effect is bumping under the eye.
In this treatment, the solution to be injected is made of calcium and phosphate. The Calcium Hydroxylapatite has a thicker consistency, and it gets thinned out with a painkiller or narcotic before getting injected. Some Cosmetic Surgeons find it problematic to spread out due to its thick consistency. But it provides longer results than other treatments. This treatment may cause lesions under the eyes.
A person having more depth in the tear trough needs to get an injection of the body’s fat into the tear trough for growth.
Body areas that Cosmetic Surgeon prefers for taking fat are:
This treatment provides almost permanent results but has higher risk chances and downtime.
Who is the Best Candidate for Tear Trough Fillers?
- A person who wants to plump up the volume less area under the eyes is the perfect candidate for tear trough fillers.
- A person having dark circles is the best candidate for tear trough fillers.
- A person who looks older, exhausted with tired-looking eyes is an ideal candidate for Tear Trough Fillers.
- A person should be in good health.
- A person having loose skin under the eyes is a suitable candidate.
- A person is a good candidate who has real-life expectations with this treatment.
Benefits of getting Tear Trough Fillers
- It gives you a youthful and fresh look.
- It removes or lessens the appearance of under-eye bags.
- It minimizes the appearance of dark circles.
- It helps reduce the wrinkles and fine lines underneath the eyes.
- It adds volume and fullness to under-eye hollows.
- It is far better than the other options for treating tear troughs.
- It removes the skin laxity under the eyes.
- It is a fast and easy process.
- It is much less invasive.
- It provides instant and natural results.
- It enhances collagen growth in the skin.
- It refreshes the tired-looking and exhausted eyes.
Achieving the desired results and getting the proper benefits of every treatment depends on the expertise of the Cosmetic Surgeon and where you get it. Dynamic Clinic in Dubai has Specialized Cosmetic Surgeons who provide the amazing Tear Trough Filler for men.
How Long Tear Trough Fillers Lasts?
The results and effects of the tear trough filler last from six months to 12 months. Further Top up treatments are required to maintain the prolonged results.
Tear Trough Filler Cost in Dubai
Tear Trough Filler cost in Dubai is generally 1ml for 1200 AED.
But the cost completely differs from person to person. It depends on the patient’s skin condition, the severity of tear troughs, type of dermal filler, dermatologist’s fee, and the number of syringes to be used in the treatment.
Book your Consultation Today at Dynamic Clinic in Dubai
Stop worrying about the tear troughs anymore! Take an appointment at Dynamic Clinic, and get the best Under Eye Fillers in Dubai from our Expert and Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeons.