Every individual in this world wants a perfect pair of eyes as they play a major role in constituting an attractive facial profile. With age, fat and soft skin tissues start to lose in the facial region due to which the skin, especially under the eyes, becomes thin and sunken that eventually results in an undesired hollowing look. Individuals with dark circles usually have low self-confidence and fear of being negatively assessed by other people. Besides aging, some other causes of dark circles include inadequate sleep, stressful routines, poor diet, improper hydration, and collagen loss.
Dark circles under the eyes is a common aesthetic problem that people are facing these days. For years sufferers have been trying several home remedies to get rid of them but not even a single one has been approved by FDA so far. The most popular in-office dermatological treatment for sunken eyes is Under Eye Filler in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. These fillers are also known as tear trough fillers. They are safe to use and offer quick results without risks and complications. A gel-like substance is injected in the area around the eyes to restore the facial volume and improve the overall appearance.
Who is the Candidate?
The good thing is that individuals of all ages can have this treatment as it is not age-specific or gender-specific treatment. You are an ideal candidate for under eye fillers if,
- You have dark-ringed eyes
- You want to improve the facial contour
- You want to restore collagen beneath the eyes
- You are looking for a non-invasive treatment option
- You want to rescue your younger-looking appearance for a little longer
- You want to diminish the dark circles caused by sun exposure or pigmentation
The results of under-eye fillers are temporary, they don’t last longer than 2 to 3 years. Some maintenance sessions are also required to enjoy prolonged results. While some significant results are seen within 3-4 days, you should expect the final outcome to be obtained 14 to 21 days after the injection. The good thing about this treatment is that if you are not satisfied with the results, the treated skin can return to its normal state easily and quickly.
Under eye fillers have many benefits for those who don’t want to undergo any surgical procedure to improve the appearance of their eyes. Some important benefits of this outstanding treatment are,
- It is a safe, painless and non-surgical treatment, therefore, does not require downtime after the appointment
- Most under eye fillers contain hyaluronic acid which is a naturally occurring substance so when injected in the skin delivers very natural-looking results
- Under-eye fillers can also be used to treat puffy eyes
- You don’t need to take off from work for the treatment as the procedure is simple and quick
Preparing for Eye Fillers:
- Two weeks prior to the treatment, stop smoking and reduce alcohol use
- Avoid Anti-inflammatory medications to reduce the risk of difficult recovery situations
- Avoid food supplements containing vitamin E the week before the treatment
- Drink plenty of fluids 48 hours before your appointment
How the Procedure is Performed?
The procedure of under-eye filler in Dubai is done under local anesthetic to help with discomfort and pain. The soft gel-like substance is injected under the eyes to fix dark circles by restoring the facial volume. In the end, some cold packs are applied to the face to reduce the risks and major side-effects.
You might experience minor side-effects including swelling, bruising, pain, and discomfort in the facial region after undergoing the treatment. Luckily, these are all short-lived and do not take more than 3-4 days to settle. You can also use prescribed medications to control this inflammation.
Book an Appointment:
Before deciding for the treatment, it is important to have a consultation with a practitioner to discuss all the aspects of Under Eye Filler in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah in detail. So, fill the online consultation form or call us to book an appointment for free.