Glassy skin is everyone’s dream, but with age, we think it’s just a myth to achieve beauty because we are tired of using expensive cosmetic products. There are numerous causes that make our skin weird, like improper eating, sun rays, and unauthentic product usage, but it’s time to think broader and come out of these traditional methods. They won’t work anymore, because you can achieve your destination quickly if you employ clinical methods like laser resurfacing techniques like chemical peels, and dermabrasion, But when you require a supercharged answer, lasers are the only thing that works. They are fantastic instruments that can help with many skin issues, including tattoos and loose skin, as well as acne scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, and sunspots. It makes your skin appear more attractive and brighter, Skin is precisely removed layer by layer during laser skin resurfacing.
Younger Skin with Laser Resurfacing, help to tighten the saggy skin, and provides a younger-looking surface because of the new skin cells produced during healing. The surgery can be performed separately or in conjunction with other facial aesthetic procedures.
The Aims of the Laser Treatment
The objective of laser resurfacing is to profoundly exfoliate the skin. Depending on the sign, this cosmetic surgery encourages you to completely remove the dermis from the topmost coating of the skin. The procedure aims to remove keloid scars and other skin imperfections like post-acne spots. It can enhance skin suppleness, decrease fine creases, and correct minor aging-related transformations. It also treats stretch marks, enlarged pores, and scars from trauma or surgery. The laser beams boost collagen production because they target the harmed cells without injuring the surrounding tissue by evaporating the epidermis’ outer layer.
Types of Laser Resurfacing
A few important classifications of lasers are fractionated, ablative, and nonablative for skin rejuvenation. The most commonly used lasers are two for skin smoothening, which are explained below:
Erbium lasers and carbon dioxide (CO2)
This type has long been used to treat various benign and cancerous skin diseases. In this procedure, the expert utilizes light beam tools that are aided in a scanning pattern to accurately remove very thin layers of skin while causing the least amount of heat damage to the nearby structures. It helps to remove the acne marks, creases, and all impurities of the top layers. Additional skin diseases have all been successfully treated using CO2 laser resurfacing.
A fractional or non-ablative laser
This kind of laser has the advantage of causing less skin damage. The danger is that difficult healing and scarring are more likely since the laser light penetrates deeper than other lasers. It stimulates collagen formation and regeneration to rejuvenate aged skin. The effect is focused; no healthy tissues are harmed. They function by concentrating on the tissue just below the skin. The tissue is heated, which stimulates the formation of collagen and lessens the appearance of aging.
If you want to get effective results and healthy, clean skin, you need to carefully follow the instructions which are discussed below:
- You need to start protecting your skin from the sun’s rays a month before the procedure.
- Avoid tanning beds and saunas and wear SPF 50 sunscreen in the summer.
- Dehydrated skin should get bio rejuvenation therapy to hydrate it and boost the effectiveness of deep resurfacing.
- You must stop taking any medications that thin the blood a few days prior to the surgery.
- Limit your physical activities the day before and abstain from drinking.
As a concern of your site’s sensitivity and the process might be done under local anesthetic and sedative medications that are either taken orally or given intravenously. Unique therapies for creases around the mouth, forehead, or eyes are unrestricted, as is a full-face laser abrasion. What to expect in steps during and after resurfacing is as follows:
- The treated area will be cleaned initially by the dermatologist.
- A local anesthetic is used to numb the areas of the face that need treatment.
- When treating the full face, general anesthesia may be employed.
- The full-face procedure takes one and a half to two hours, but the time duration depends on the size of the targeted spot.
- The device is used to treat the region by inserting a laser beam.
- The skin is step-by-step treated with a special attachment.
- The patient will experience a little tingling and tingling feeling due to enhanced sensitiveness.
- The skin is improved with a calming mask in the final step, and a protective cream is applied.
- The expert will provide you with some guidelines for quick healing and good outcomes.
After the procedure instructions
For desired effects and quick recovery, you need to follow the guidelines which are mentioned below to avoid infections:
- In the event of any inflammation and itching, apply an ice pack smoothly to the targeted sites
- It is a non-invasive way of treating skin irregularities.
- To keep the equilibrium of your juices, drink plenty of water.
- The feeling of stretched skin can be relieved with the use of a moisturizer.
- Only apply prescribed gels and medications.
- Don’t apply to use cosmetic products in the targeted area.
- Protect your target site from sun exposure.
- Avoid unnecessary rubbing and touching.
Laser resurfacing in Dubai offers uncountable advantages, which are given below:
- You can achieve smooth skin by saving your time and money.
- Outcomes are very quick and magical.
- Hypertrophic scars, cesarean sections, and other aftereffects of extreme weight loss can all be dismissed.
- Encourage your confidence by modifying your skin and removing aging indications.
Younger Skin with Laser Resurfacing is a newly emerging technique that has had more success in a very short period. At Enfield Royal Clinic, the cost of the process is very reasonable. It starts from AED 1400 to AED 2500. While prices of the process rely on numerous facets, like the treatment site infection intensity, the knowledge of the expert, the clinical location of the center, and the number of sessions you will be taking.
Why Choose Us?
Younger Skin with Laser Resurfacing is a very effective method to enhance your beauty. It uses the most efficient methods, has the most up-to-date and technologically sophisticated treatment equipment, and is the most reasonably priced. The clinic’s staff and doctors are among the best qualified and experienced in the country. The crew has the knowledge and professionalism to offer each client a cozy and friendly environment. If you want to get treatment, then fill out the below-mentioned form and get your first free consultation.