Aging is an instinctive process that causes degeneration in every part of the body. Where our skin faces wrinkles, it also causes it to lose collagen and elastin. Due to this, our skin starts facing wrinkles and sagging. The most prominent areas where this deformation is most prominent are the forehead and eyelids. When the skin from these areas loses collagen, the skin becomes slackened. It eventually causes wrinkles on the forehead and the eyelid to droop. With time the skin of the eyelid becomes more slackened and ultimately causes difficulty to see. Eyebrow lifts with botox not only help to reduce the dangling of the skin around the eyes. But it can also help to treat hooded eyes. But people want to ensure that Will Botox Raise My Eyebrows before opting for the procedure.
What is it?
Botox is a chemical solution that constitutes botulinum toxin. It is extracted from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. In addition, botox is the most common treatment that has gained higher success in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to reduce muscle spasms.
When the muscles near the eyebrows become weak, they start facing wrinkles in these specific areas, the eyelids become drooped, and eventually, the eyebrows also look slackened. When botox enters near the eyebrows area, it paralysis the muscles. It does not cause any harm to the muscle. It only blocks the impulses of the nerves that innervate the muscle for a temporary period of time. This results in reducing the appearance of wrinkles by lifting the muscles.
Will Botox Raise My Eyebrows:
Botox is proved very effective in raising eyebrows. It works on lifting the skin by reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Botox is a very tactful procedure. It requires special care for administration. Since the eyes are a delicate part so any sort of non-compliance may also cause harm or deformity. It is a very useful procedure for raising eyebrows.
Botox in Dubai only blocks the nerve signals of the muscles and makes them lift. This eventually reduces wrinkles and fine lines. When it enters the muscles near the eyebrow. It provides the same effects and raises eyebrows. It can also help to treat hooded eyes.
With the increase in age of the individual, the fats under the skin start to lose. This causes the individual to get hooded eyes. Moreover, this procedure can also help to treat patients who generally have tired-looking eyes or who wish to get rid of the smaller eyes that result from sagging brows.
This procedure is safe for all people. Every individual irrespective of age can get this treatment. It is a non-intrusive procedure that only uses injections. However, it is very essential to consult a dermatologist before opting for the procedure.
- Clean the area with a gentle cleanser and also disinfect the area with the help of an antiseptic solution.
- Mark the areas of your eyebrows that require treatment to avoid any infringement during the process.
- The doctor will inject the botox in the marked treatment areas. The injection contains small needles that merely cause pain.
- The doctor gently massages the treatment area to ensure the even distribution of botox.
- Since botox may take some time to show results the client must be tranquil with the procedure.
Aftercare measures are a part of this procedure. Botox injection is a non-surgical procedure that requires no downtime. However, the doctor suggests following the aftercare guidelines. Because it helps to make the results more effective and productive. A person who does not follow the aftercare measures after the procedure is more likely to get substandard and imperfect results.
- Keep your head in an elevated position in the first 24 hours after the treatment
- Do not touch, rub or massage the treatment area
- Refrain from vigorous activity and blood pressure-raising activities such as heavy lifting, running, and jogging until the wound gets healed
- Stay out of the sun and tanning booths for at least 24 hours
- Apply sunscreen every day to avoid exposure to UV radiation
- Abstain from alcohol and smoking
- Apply ice to the treated region for 15 minutes every 2-3 hours after the procedure. This may decrease the chance of bruising and irritation.
- Take an over-the-counter painkiller, such as ibuprofen if necessary
Botox is a simple procedure that does not require any recovery time. This procedure is incredibly efficient. And just require a few minutes to take place and may last for over six months. Once the operation completes, patients can see a difference in the appearance of their brows right away since the technique helps lift the brows a few millimeters, making them appear larger and more appealing.
- Gives the more youthful and juvenile look
- Smoothes out the lines and creases around the eyes and on the forehead to give the face a smoother, more appealing appearance.
- Reduce the frequency of headaches by relaxing the muscles.
- Enhances self-confidence by making you appear more attractive and appealing in social settings
- Non-invasive procedure and does not cause pain
The starting Cost of Botox in Dubai is AED 1200. However, it may vary according to several factors. The clinic’s location, the doctor’s level of experience, and the health of the skin may cause an impact on the cost. Therefore, the doctor can only guide you about the exact cost of the procedure after the consultation.
Book A Consultation!
The major question people ask is Will Botox Raise My Eyebrows? Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers botox treatment that will help you to restore the beauty of your eyes and also eliminate all the wrinkles. Our well-experienced doctors perform this procedure under their superintendence. If you want to get this treatment free of risks and flaws, then our clinic is the best choice for you. Fill out the consultation form and book an appointment now to get your treatment.