Everyone desires to have beautiful, tight skin. They pay huge attention to maintaining their youthful appearance. They use many products and are always without success. But how would you like to restore your skin to excellent condition? You want to look into Chemical Peel in Dubai for your face. This is a non-invasive treatment to remove damaged skin cells and reveal lovely skin. You must be looking for Which type of Chemical Peel is Best for your Skin. It depends on your demands and on how sensitive your skin is. Because you have a variety of responses and options for face peels. It is critical that you research types of chemical peels. For the best selection, you must schedule your appointment for the best results. Better yet, consult with an expert.
Chemical peel treatments are an excellent non-surgical skin rejuvenation option. The suitability of the best procedure depends on the applicant’s condition. It helps treat all skin types, skin laxity, and cosmetic goals. There are various types of peels for different purposes. But the most used peels contain a non-toxic chemical. The procedure can resolve the following problems:
- The skin with hyperpigmentation.
- Stretch marks
- Scars are caused by surgery, acne, or trauma.
- Dark spots and patches.
- Dark rings around the eyes.
- Sun crack.
- Large pores.
Types of Solutions:
The procedure is based on different methods and is depend on customer demand. This procedure employs diluted acidic solutions. These solutions are aggressive enough to exfoliate the skin. But this treatment does not harm the surrounding areas of the skin. These solutions consist of:
- Glycolic Acid (GA)
- Peels of Mandelic
- Acids Salicylic
- Hyaluronic Acid.
The treatment is non-invasive, which is why you don’t need extra preparation. But for impressive results, applicants need to follow the doctor’s guide:
- Applicants must not receive any laser therapy in the treatment area.
- Stop using medications and cosmetics in the restorative area.
- You must stop using blood thinners and drugs.
- Protect your target region from the sun.
The procedure is convenient and takes less time, depending on the applicant’s skin. The procedure consists of the following levels:
Light Chemical Peel:
- This chemical liquid contains salicylic acid or glycolic acid.
- The solution will employ in the treatment area with a brush, cotton balls, or a sponge.
- The target area will be white and fresh after the procedure.
- When it is administered to the skin, you may experience a little tingling sensation.
- To remove the chemical solution, the doctor will use a neutralizing fluid.
Medium Chemical Peel:
- Your doctor will administer a chemical fluid containing trichloroacetic acid.
- This mixture sometimes mixes with glycolic acid.
- The doctor will apply the mixture with a cotton-tipped applicator or gauze.
- The treatment area will be whitened.
- After a few minutes, a cold compress will be administered to the treated skin.
- To keep your skin cool, you may be provided with a hand fan.
- There is no need for a neutralizing liquid.
- The procedure takes less time you may feel burning sensations.
Deep Chemical Peeling:
- In this procedure, your heart rate will check with IV fluids.
- The dermatologist will distribute carbolic acid to the skin.
- The mixture will be applied with a cotton-tipped applicator.
- The treated skin will be whitened or grey.
- To decrease phenol exposure, the doctor will do the operation in parts of roughly 15 minutes.
- The entire facial surgery could take up to 90 minutes.
While chemical peeling is a non-surgical process. But after the procedure, your skin becomes sensitive. It t is critical to care for the skin after treatment. Because it is a less invasive procedure, and the recovery time is low. Here is a list of post-treatment care instructions. It will help you avoid issues after the procedure:
- Keep the skin hydrated for the duration of the therapy.
- Follow your dermatologist’s recommendations for topical ointments.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for many months following the treatment.
- For a few days, the patient may need a bandage.
- Apply a cold compress if you feel inflammation.
Chemical Peels in Dubai & Abu Dhabi remove all the impurities without cuts or blood. The procedure has many advantages. Here are a few examples:
- The procedure can change the texture of the skin.
- It is a less invasive technique with low downtime.
- The technique produces outstanding results.
- It is suitable for all skin types and textures.
- It provides a fairer complexion by improving skin tone.
- There is no pain or suffering involved.
- By tightening the sagging skin, the procedure acts as an anti-agent.
The Cost of a Chemical Peel in Dubai is affordable and can fit into your budget. The procedure costs between AED 299 and AED 999. But the costs of the treatments vary. It depends on many factors because it works for unique purposes. The following factors can change the expense of the treatment:
- The experience of the doctor can change the expenses.
- The location of the clinic.
- Selection of the procedure.
Why Choose Us?
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best place for cosmetic treatment. They have an experienced doctor for treatment. Fill out the form below to get your first free consultation.